Newbie - quick question for fetish fortress and another for members and mistresses

Bigred87

Hello to all the stunning beautiful mistresses!!!

For some time now I have always wanted to pay the fetish fortress a visit but never had the nerve!!! I am ready to take the plunge as soon as I make the difficult decision of which Mistress to choose!

My question is this, are the slaves required to bring their own equipment for their Mistress? If not what kind of activities are allowed if any?

That is something I've always wanted to experience with a Mistress along with humiliation, extreme verbal abuse, and worship with their styles thrown into it.

My question for the members and mistresses, who wants to help me decide on a Mistress to seal my fate???

Thanks to all for reading, not only do I look forward to the replies but to visiting the fetish fortress. It is time to stop fantasizing and put it all into action!!!

- Joey

Edited by Mistress Ree
content

Hello to all the stunning beautiful mistresses!!!

For some time now I have always wanted to pay the fetish fortress a visit but never had the nerve!!! I am ready to take the plunge as soon as I make the difficult decision of which Mistress to choose!

My question is this, are the slaves required to bring their own equipment for their Mistress? If not what kind of activities are allowed if any?

That is something I've always wanted to experience with a Mistress along with humiliation, extreme verbal abuse, and worship with their styles thrown into it.

My question for the members and mistresses, who wants to help me decide on a Mistress to seal my fate???

Thanks to all for reading, not only do I look forward to the replies but to visiting the fetish fortress. It is time to stop fantasizing and put it all into action!!!

- Joey

As other poster have suggested, email booking with a brief description of what your interests are and they will make recommendation(s) for you. From there, take the plunge. The feeling is liberating to say the least. 

Hi Bigred87...Welcome to the BEST BDSM experience available in the NY scene having personally endured most enthusiastically repeatedly the innate TORTUROUS PROCLIVITIES of many of the SENSUALLY SADISTIC BEAUTIES always in full control at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS in my extensive 17 session involvement of submissive bliss in the past 20 months of ultimate fetish fulfillment personified. My ongoing initial criteria is most empowering PHYSICAL BEAUTY that elicits endless submissive desires of closest proximity whatever the forbidden unforeseen consequence inspires on a mutually agreed upon agenda with some latitude for the Mistress to exhibit her uniquely individual inherent TORTUROUS inclinations of the moment. Read the reviews of others to see if their experiences relate to your interests of desired involvement...and of course during session keep the lines of communication open to vary activity desired on mutually agreed interactions. BOTTOM LINE discuss your inclinations during pre-booking if YOU still are unsure of your choice...as there are no BAD choices only fully INFORMED individual ones...Lonewolf

Hi Bigred87...Welcome to the BEST BDSM experience available in the NY scene having personally endured most enthusiastically repeatedly the innate TORTUROUS PROCLIVITIES of many of the SENSUALLY SADISTIC BEAUTIES always in full control at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS in my extensive 17 session involvement of submissive bliss in the past 20 months of ultimate fetish fulfillment personified. My ongoing initial criteria is most empowering PHYSICAL BEAUTY that elicits endless submissive desires of closest proximity whatever the forbidden unforeseen consequence inspires on a mutually agreed upon agenda with some latitude for the Mistress to exhibit her uniquely individual inherent TORTUROUS inclinations of the moment. Read the reviews of others to see if their experiences relate to your interests of desired involvement...and of course during session keep the lines of communication open to vary activity desired on mutually agreed interactions. BOTTOM LINE discuss your inclinations during pre-booking if YOU still are unsure of your choice...as there are no BAD choices only fully INFORMED individual ones...Lonewolf

WOW Lonewolf, 17 sessions! Good thing you are keeping track. We should celebrate session 25....50....100 ;)

MISTRESS REY...Regarding "WOW Lonewolf, 17 sessions!"...and YES 3 of those grandiose sessions were in YOUR most punishingly persuasive presence of unyielding  female innate SENSUALLY TORTUROUS PROCLIVITIES implemented to the MAXIMUM...as YOUR BRUTALLY CUTE and LUSTFULLY SENSUAL PHYSICALITY ...deserves endless male subservience interminably...and YES session 25 is not that far away and most anticipated...and THANK YOU for your most impressively most brutally sadistic tickling involvements imaginable...Lonewolf