uncertain

lulu

Yes Ree it's very painful. My father told me when he was little his stepfather would make him kneel on uncooked rice as punishment.

Mistress Jung,

Its a mean punishment, also incorporated in some forms of training. I remember my cousin told me that when he was in the military (Sweden) that he couldn't aim well on uneven ground, so his squad leader made him do his exercises in unboiled rice with just shorts and a sweater on. Like standing (barefoot), kneeling, and prone (on your stomach) to toughen him up. That may not sound like much but he had to do it three times a day for an hour, over the course of a week. As expected he's now a better shot, apparently.

-monokuro

As expected he's now a better shot, apparently.

-monokuro

Yes, I can see why.

It's funny. I was very little when my dad told me that story about his stepfather and the uncooked rice so I really didn't get it. I think my response was, "What was so bad about it, Daddy?" because in my mind I was picturing the soft, delicious grains we ate all the time for dinner

OUCH!

Mistress Ree,

That's a very humourous single word response. The allcaps help make an impact. One question must be asked, Basmati or White? Which one hurts more?

Yes, I can see why.

It's funny. I was very little when my dad told me that story about his stepfather and the uncooked rice so I really didn't get it. I think my response was, "What was so bad about it, Daddy?" because in my mind I was picturing the soft, delicious grains we ate all the time for dinner

Mistress Jung,

I think he probably figured uncooked rice felt like cooked rice too. It could be so much worse though, I've heard of reports of kneeling in cracked peppercorns after sustaining lacerations or irritation to the knee region as a way of building up pain tolerance. I lose colour in my face when I think of how that would feel. A big apology to Fortress regulars for giving ideas of punishments that can be found in kitchens.

-monokuro

Guest Mistress Kang

A big apology to Fortress regulars for giving ideas of punishments that can be found in kitchens.

That's an old one, Kat told me about it. They do it to bad kids in the Philippines :D I don't often do it because the rice gets all over the place.

May I just point out that noone ever really refers to Dr. Frankenstein's looks? His monster, yes, is a staple of Halloween - but the actual Dr. Frankenstein, well, I cannot recall anything good or bad about his actual appearance.

Perhaps spockme is referring to Mistress Jung's electrifying techniques :-)

Dear Ms Choi,

Did you mean

? :huh:

Way ahead of Apple, they have iGore :lol:

BTW his eStim equipment is scarier then what you guys have!

HD.

ps.

That's an old one, Kat told me about it. They do it to bad kids in the Philippines :D I don't often do it because the rice gets all over the place.

Dear Ms Kang,

rofl, a friend of mine runs a restaurant. He told me they had a new kitchen staff member. He got the fun task of cutting up chilli on his second day. After a few hours he went to the bath room and he will for ever from that day onwards remember to wash his hands before opening his fly. It apparently took him a while to get back to work... something about running water and a lot of bad words too.

Here is a list to prove that Chinese are hotter then the rest! ;)

HD.

Mistress Ree,

That's a very humourous single word response. The allcaps help make an impact. One question must be asked, Basmati or White? Which one hurts more?

Hmmm i think short grain would hurt the most. More "pebbly" if you know what i mean, and thus more poky. Why not throw in a few shards of glass too, just for fun ;)

Hmmm i think short grain would hurt the most. More "pebbly" if you know what i mean, and thus more poky. Why not throw in a few shards of glass too, just for fun ;)

Dear Mistress Ree,

Shards of glass peebly rice, all for me . Mistress Jung look what you have done .Spockmel