uncertain

lulu

Great site with hot girls, but I dont know if such thin small girls can top me. Do they have the strength? :rolleyes:

It makes me wonder.

Lulu,

Nah, They're just a bunch of sweet little girls who talk the talk but can't walk the walk. Book a session with one and you can laugh at her as she makes a feeble attempt to hurt you.

Ray

Guest Mistress Kang

in all fairness I think a lot of people think that when they see our site. It's a bit of a running joke, because a lot of the girls are slim and there is nudity on the site they often have to spend the first 20 minutes proving they are the real deal.

Anyway, as far as the role of size it's not competitive wrestling. If you really like to put up bit resistance I'd go with Tan or Ahn. Tan does a lot of pain compliance with the Iron Claw and yawara, it hurts- lot, most clients find it's more fun to just submit.

in all fairness I think a lot of people think that when they see our site. It's a bit of a running joke, because a lot of the girls are slim and there is nudity on the site they often have to spend the first 20 minutes proving they are the real deal.

Anyway, as far as the role of size it's not competitive wrestling. If you really like to put up bit resistance I'd go with Tan or Ahn. Tan does a lot of pain compliance with the Iron Claw and yawara, it hurts- lot, most clients find it's more fun to just submit.

Mistress Kang,

In my karate days I had a yawara stick and a kubotan. These were about 6 inches long and were very effective weapons. Is this the same as Mistress Tan uses? Trying to imagine how she'd use them in session. Sounds pretty dangerous.

Ray

Guest Mistress Kang

About 6 inches. She has a few different sorts. Uses them for pressure points. Not a huge demand so she does not get them out often, as I said most guys prefer to just be cooperative.

Guest Mistress Kang

the Iron Claw and yawara...I will admit to not knowing what these are. Any help?

The Iron Claw is an old style policeman's come-along tool. They have since been banned for being excessively cruel. I got it a long time ago, but Mistresses Tan and Ahn have really become the most proficient with them:

Police collectibles, hand cuffs and nippers.

On this page, we have the Argus Jay Pee "Iron Claw", Clejuso Model 1 and the Heid & Roth Grip.

For Yawara just google pocket stick, Kubotan, etc. We have a few variations (Suntetsu, Koppo) but like the nippers they don't get a lot of use. They work, they just don't hurt in a fun/sexy way.

lulu,

In this, and many other situations, one should not judge a book by its cover. I believe that petite women actually have more tools in their arsenal to force compliance than more butch-type women who depend on their appearance to intimidate and dominate. Though, this is something you shall have to discover for yourself...firsthand.

Great site with hot girls, but I dont know if such thin small girls can top me. Do they have the strength? :rolleyes:

It makes me wonder.

It makes me wonder.

Stop wondering and come check us out for yourself. Unless you're scared, but that can't be. With us being such thin small girls, we probably couldn't even top a fly

::batting eyelashes::

In the Philippines we call dulo-dulo. I'm not a guro haha but I can use one. In session if a guy will not do like he should a little poke in the ribs or I pinch his lip with my thumb and the stick and pull then he gets very helpful haha. The Philippines also has whip martial art but I never learned just stick. Maybe when I visit home.

But now I do more soft session so not much need for dulo-dulo.

Mistress Tan,

Between your amazing strength and stunning beauty, you clearly have so many weapons at your disposal to make a man feel completely helpless. I would surely consider you to be a one woman arsenal.

It makes me wonder.

lulu,

I've found that domination and submission are largely mental and emotional states. Unless physical dominance through size and strength

are essential features of your scene, then the size and shape of the ladies shouldn't matter. I wonder if you are really interested in being

topped or dominated; your language says the opposite.

whip

lulu,

I've found that domination and submission are largely mental and emotional states. Unless physical dominance through size and strength

are essential features of your scene, then the size and shape of the ladies shouldn't matter. I wonder if you are really interested in being

topped or dominated; your language says the opposite.

whip

I did not mean to upset you whiplash. The ladies are hot and petite and don't look like dommes I've seen. I was joking! Thanks. :lol:

Stop wondering and come check us out for yourself. Unless you're scared, but that can't be. With us being such thin small girls, we probably couldn't even top a fly

::batting eyelashes::

Dear Mistress Jung ,

One thing you are not is small and docile . the last time you were with me you were more like a mean Frankenstein ,much pain but still beautiful. Spockme

Dear Mistress Jung ,

One thing you are not is small and docile . the last time you were with me you were more like a mean Frankenstein ,much pain but still beautiful. Spockme

Spockme,

A mean Frankenstein? Doesn't sound very complimentary. Maybe a wild tiger? Besides, Frankenstein wasn't mean. He was the victim of Fritz, the clumsy hunchback.

Ray

Dear Mistress Jung ,

I did not mean to imply you looked like Frankenstein but was able to be decieving who created much pain for me I guess it was not a good example as Ray pointed out.

Anyway I would like to state you are beautiful and a great Mistress to serve . Spockme

May I just point out that noone ever really refers to Dr. Frankenstein's looks? His monster, yes, is a staple of Halloween - but the actual Dr. Frankenstein, well, I cannot recall anything good or bad about his actual appearance.

Perhaps spockme is referring to Mistress Jung's electrifying techniques :-)

Mistress Choi,

Wow! Compassion for the Spockster. Has dropping the Switch role softened you a tad?

When I saw "noone", for a quick second I thought you meant Peter Noone, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxDh2sYQRpo&feature=related

Ray

Dear Mistress Jung ,

I did not mean to imply you looked like Frankenstein but was able to be decieving who created much pain for me I guess it was not a good example as Ray pointed out.

Anyway I would like to state you are beautiful and a great Mistress to serve . Spockme

No not a good example. I want you to think up a better one.