Food crushing

Fruit and sweets like cake crush really well and are great to smear in a slaves mouth with one's feet. 

Oh, this is so much fun; I've had subs lick cake frosting off my feet, which is quite entertaining and satisfying.

As far as food play goes, I have to agree with fruit being the most fun; I love the visual of color-saturated fruit juices smeared all over a sub. Anything saucy or smear-able is also good :) 

I will say, I think a session like this is best explored with some advance notice, so you have some lead time to figure out a food that is palatable for both you and the Mistress.

Oh, this is so much fun; I've had subs lick cake frosting off my feet, which is quite entertaining and satisfying.

As far as food play goes, I have to agree with fruit being the most fun; I love the visual of color-saturated fruit juices smeared all over a sub. Anything saucy or smear-able is also good :)

I will say, I think a session like this is best explored with some advance notice, so you have some lead time to figure out a food that is palatable for both you and the Mistress.

Yes for sure it was a huge mess. That's what makes it so fun!

Mistress Shankar, the idea of dumping something over a slaves head messy or pouring some ice cold water to put down an unwarranted erection is quite erotic

Oh this is soo much fun!! I enjoy standing over my starved, lusting sub, spitting a wildly delicious buffet into his gaping mouth from above... Usually I miss.. and wind up wiping it across his extremely deserving face and hair, making him a discustingly gooey mess!!

Later he'll kneel and lick any terrible remains he's left on my shoes, or wherever I've trampled.. I love it.

I would absolutely love to lick frosting off feet or heels or boots.  Something even more devious, if a sub were forced to do dirty things with the pastry/cake and then was made to eat it :o  Just the image of myself with a twinkie, while being berated a mistress lol quite the turn on.

• 1 month later...