Pre-Session Excitement

eagerbott83

Just booked my 4th session at the Fortress, which will be my third with the lovely Mistress Zito and my second with Mistress Von Dietz.

My first session at the Fortress was with Mistress Zito and Mistress Von Dietz and going in I asked Mistress Zito to break me, and boy did she. 

Going into this next session, I'm going in with the same request and look forward to the Mistresses pushing me beyond my limits and leaving me quivering on the floor, like they did last time.

Now the only problem is how do I contain my excitement for the next 4 days?!

Hi eagerbott83...There is no containing any ones lustful excitement in the presence of these two most exacting SADISTIC FEMALE practitioners of most DEMEANING ruthless at frequent times MALE SUBJUGATION and CRUELEST SYMBOLIC CASTRATION personified...as I have personally most lustfully endured their combined and individual ultra TORTUROUS CRUELEST AGENDAS provided most rapturously by the ultra devilishly persistently BRUTALLY CUTE MOST ULTRA SADISTICALLY ENTHUSIASTIC MISTRESS ALEXIA ZITO...unfathomable exemplary contempt treachery personally endured from A to ZITO to be rationally fully believed conceivable...PLUS...SINFULLY VISUAL MOST INTOLERABLE SADISTIC FEMALE TO MALE AROUSAL CRUELLY CONTEMPTUOUSLY IGNORED by the one and only breathtaking most EXTREMELY EXTRAVAGANTLY PAINFULLY GLAMOROUS MISTRESS VON DIETZ...OMG is such TORTUROUS PHYSICAL PERFECTION conceivable in any other HUMAN FEMALE?...all it took was my one quick unbearably male deprived TORTUROUS glance...as her endlessly ongoing  exemplary ULTRA TORTUROUS FEMALE PHYSICALITY and INSIDIOUS ULTRA CRUELEST propensities will instantly ignite your most lurid unspeakable male desires interminably...as it has so DESPERATELY INFLAMED MINE...to literally DIEtz FOR INTERMINABLY. Lonewolf and two most exemplary SENSUALLY CRUELEST entities of several most always insidious most controlling PAINFULLY AVAILABLE MISTRESSES of every ultimate cruelest sadistic persuasion at the endlessly ongoing INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS.

Just booked my 4th session at the Fortress, which will be my third with the lovely Mistress Zito and my second with Mistress Von Dietz.

My first session at the Fortress was with Mistress Zito and Mistress Von Dietz and going in I asked Mistress Zito to break me, and boy did she. 

Going into this next session, I'm going in with the same request and look forward to the Mistresses pushing me beyond my limits and leaving me quivering on the floor, like they did last time.

Now the only problem is how do I contain my excitement for the next 4 days?!

I wish I had an answer. I have a tough time waiting a few hours let alone four days.

Trying to concentrate at work the day after a session is next to impossible. 

Do you prefer to leave yourself some recovery time, or do you like getting back to work immediately after?

Definitely recovery time.  After a session, I like to go home and unwind  on my couch. I also prefer not to work the following day so I can sleep in an replay the session in my mind. 

Hi eagerbott83...As of this current posting I am only 13 hours from my scheduled submission to MISTRESS SOPHIA KATZ on September 1st tomorrow and YES the PRE-SESSION EXCITEMENT does build up in full anticipation of enduring once again...after 12 consecutive sessions of incomparable FEMALE DRIVEN TORTUROUS PERFECTION in the past 15 months as I now lustfully contemplate my 13th session tomorrow of known and endured most visual SENSUALLY SADISTIC EROTIC BEAUTY..."long lustrous dark hair surrounding a beautiful face as it lustfully entraps her torridly torturous torso and teasingly kisses her creamy soft flawless thighs at midpoint"...PLUS...most fully personally  experienced PHYSICALLY SADISTIC FEMALE INTERVENTIONS in her unyielding servitude of male debasement endured to the unfathomable maximum....Lonewolfs CRUEL JEWEL...his "KATZ meOWWWW"