unmotivated

well .. here is the drama. i went for sushi instead of going to Bikrams. now i feel fat. i'm actually getting a big of winter chub. but i'm just not that motivated to work out hard right now. hmmm. maybe a season of rest. but. my pants are tight. and you know when i visit the Fortress i want to look really good naked. hahaha. spankable. unmotivated. ugh. 911

scl

well .. here is the drama. i went for sushi instead of going to Bikrams. now i feel fat. i'm actually getting a big of winter chub. but i'm just not that motivated to work out hard right now. hmmm. maybe a season of rest. but. my pants are tight. and you know when i visit the Fortress i want to look really good naked. hahaha. spankable. unmotivated. ugh. 911

scl

It's an unfortunate dilemma. The dreary winter months are depressing and unmotivating and yet now is the time to get in shape before the sweet sunny months roll around! I have that problem too. I'm much less active during the winter, and the cold makes me want to grub out, then curl up and hibernate protected in warm layers of FAT.

...ALTHOUGH, i like doing Bikram in the winter as opposed to the summer. It's nice stepping into a HOT room after walking around in the cold, lol. Besides, Spring is almost here :)

scl

Sci,

Good to take 7 to 10 days off from working out every 3 to 4 months. Lets the joints and muscles recover and keeps you fresh. If your workout is Bikram and you're getting bored, try a different style of yoga. Lots of choices out there. If your workout is weights, try cycles of 2-3 weeks heavy, 1 week light, 1-2 weeks intermediate, then start again. Eventually you play with the weeks and mix them up.

Cardio workouts can easily be divided with treadmills, cross trainers, spin or aerobic classes, and running. Good to mix it up.

Ray

It's an unfortunate dilemma. The dreary winter months are depressing and unmotivating and yet now is the time to get in shape before the sweet sunny months roll around! I have that problem too. I'm much less active during the winter, and the cold makes me want to grub out, then curl up and hibernate protected in warm layers of FAT.

...ALTHOUGH, i like doing Bikram in the winter as opposed to the summer. It's nice stepping into a HOT room after walking around in the cold, lol. Besides, Spring is almost here :)

tis Mistress Ree .. tis indeed. haha .. and i'm a personal trainer :)

luv Bikrams. just not everyday. and we've been getting summer like weather here in Vancouver. so nice. a trip to NY might motivate me .. anyone wanna dance )

xoxo

scl

Sci,

Good to take 7 to 10 days off from working out every 3 to 4 months. Lets the joints and muscles recover and keeps you fresh. If your workout is Bikram and you're getting bored, try a different style of yoga. Lots of choices out there. If your workout is weights, try cycles of 2-3 weeks heavy, 1 week light, 1-2 weeks intermediate, then start again. Eventually you play with the weeks and mix them up.

Cardio workouts can easily be divided with treadmills, cross trainers, spin or aerobic classes, and running. Good to mix it up.

Ray

thanks Ray .. some good ideas )

Dear Ms. Ree

There is no such thing as bad weather, all you got to do is follow the Summer concept. So stop stagnating in winter and go North/South with the birds... ( birds got the right idea ) ;) Thailand is great all year around if you don't like travelling much. If you don't mind the security checks and armed guards. But I guess that's mostly just in BKK ;)

HD.

Dear Ms. Ree

There is no such thing as bad weather, all you got to do is follow the Summer concept. So stop stagnating in winter and go North/South with the birds... ( birds got the right idea ) ;) Thailand is great all year around if you don't like travelling much. If you don't mind the security checks and armed guards. But I guess that's mostly just in BKK ;)

HD.

Ah jeez i should go south with the birds! Though it's a little late now- soon they'll be heading back. Thailand sounds really great, i've never been and i'd love to go one day (or should i say, one winter? lol).

Naughty, naughty scl. *waves a finger* You should know better, if you're a PT - and you want to look good naked for us, don't you? Sushi is fine - unless you're just ordering tempura rolls! Go with more sashimi than rolls, and minimize soy sauce use. And get back in the room!! Oh, and just a personal preference, squats. Do them. I like round firm spankable derrieres :-)

Naughty, naughty scl. *waves a finger* You should know better, if you're a PT - and you want to look good naked for us, don't you? Sushi is fine - unless you're just ordering tempura rolls! Go with more sashimi than rolls, and minimize soy sauce use. And get back in the room!! Oh, and just a personal preference, squats. Do them. I like round firm spankable derrieres :-)

Mistress Choi,

Squats were my forte back in my heyday. A knee injury from an aerobic marathon ended them for me. Now it's hacks and occasional leg presses.

If you want to really stimulate your quads, try pre exhausting them by doing extensions to positive failure followed immediately by squats with no rest in between. Reps are slow and controlled with no pause at the top of the squats. You'll really feel these.

If you want to get a little crazy try a tri set. Leg presses to one rep before positive failure, leg extensions to failure, then squats. No rest in between. You'll be huffing and puffing. Make sure your knees are warmed up before doing these.

See you soon.

Ray

Naughty, naughty scl. *waves a finger* You should know better, if you're a PT - and you want to look good naked for us, don't you? Sushi is fine - unless you're just ordering tempura rolls! Go with more sashimi than rolls, and minimize soy sauce use. And get back in the room!! Oh, and just a personal preference, squats. Do them. I like round firm spankable derrieres icon_e_smile.gif

Dearest Mistress Choi,

i know .. bad eh. my fav is sashimi "spicy" tuna or salmon. yumm e. any good eats in NYC? may grovel to take You out. mmmmm. love sushi. no kitchen is the rule. nothing. all bar. yumm!! and of course .. lots of big round bummy exercises .. just for You. i've got those thick muscular type legs. damn step aerobics. pfft.

xoxo scl!

Ah jeez i should go south with the birds! Though it's a little late now- soon they'll be heading back. Thailand sounds really great, i've never been and i'd love to go one day (or should i say, one winter? lol).

Dear Ms. Ree

Winter(Northern Hemisphere) is probably best, Weather in Thailand shows you that Dec-Feb is the least rain fall months. It's hot all year around though. Ms. Tan can fill you in with any details you could possibly want to know. ;)

You also just missed THE RIO CARNIVAL 2010 GUIDE: Programs, Venues, Tickets, Costumes and Mardi Gras this year.

HD.

ahhh ... what a great workout tonight. now i'm going through chocolate withdrawls. thankfully there are those little baking bags in the cupboard. saved my ass. whew. happy weekend forum fans and to the most lovely and wonderful women of Domination. wow. i can't get past the photos displayed above the posts. i've ruined a good computer or two from drooling. ugh.

Dear Ms. Ree

Winter(Northern Hemisphere) is probably best, Weather in Thailand shows you that Dec-Feb is the least rain fall months. It's hot all year around though. Ms. Tan can fill you in with any details you could possibly want to know. ;)

You also just missed THE RIO CARNIVAL 2010 GUIDE: Programs, Venues, Tickets, Costumes and Mardi Gras this year.

HD.

I've always wanted to travel to Brazil, and their Carnaval celebrations are, well, impressive to say the least!