foot worship face standing

alexlo51

Guest Mistress Kang

mitress zhao,

would you perform the above during you sessiion and also keep your toes nail long for my session.

I'm sure Mistress Zhao will oblige you if you have an upcoming session booked with her :) From my experience, my matter how much I'd love to balance my weight on someones face, the thought of cracking his facial bones to dust compels me to share some of my weight with a nearby chair LOL

PS I hope she digs her long toenails into your eyelids!

I'm sure Mistress Zhao will oblige you if you have an upcoming session booked with her :) From my experience, my matter how much I'd love to balance my weight on someones face, the thought of cracking his facial bones to dust compels me to share some of my weight with a nearby chair LOL

i would love to be dig by mistress zhao toe nail is she doing that?i waiting for her reply. can she stand on my face ya?i love suck her toe one by one too.during the session.

post-11412-12690458774563_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Mistress Kang, I'm pretty sturdliy built and I'd love for you to put all of your weight on my face and turn me over and smash my cock on the floor. I love to worship feet, legs and ass and will clean your feet and between your toes throughly after you've been jogging. :)