New Member with Questions

Senny

New member here, never been to FORTRESS yet, but after looking at the site and reading through the forum a little bit, i am def. gonna be booking a session soon. I just have a few questions:

- Are certain girls known for certain techniques better than others? I'm into breathplay/smothering/facesitting/hand over mouth/gagging etc...so who is best known for that?

- any suggestions for me on which girl to start with?

- also im pretty open to a lot of things but i just dont want my balls stomped on, so im curious if i ask for certain things NOT to be done will they listen, i know you cant just sit there and say what and what no to do the whole time but as far as one or two things i would and wouldnt want is that cool to ask for?

- what else can i expect from my first time? im psyched just need to hear from some mistresses first and see which feels right for me

Guest Mistress Kang

It's a bit like walking into a cabinet makers shop and saying "I need a chair, which carpenter is best at turning screws?". It's an apprentice-level skill, we can all do breath play, but breath play is not a session anymore than a screw is a chair:-) *Which* Player is a personal thing that is best determined with phone, email or chat consultation.

All Players of course honor safe words, they may push limits on occasion, but they don't engage in activities that it has been made clear is not appealing.

It's a bit like walking into a cabinet makers shop and saying "I need a chair, which carpenter is best at turning screws?". It's an apprentice-level skill, we can all do breath play, but breath play is not a session anymore than a screw is a chair:-) *Which* Player is a personal thing that is best determined with phone, email or chat consultation.

All Players of course honor safe words, they may push limits on occasion, but they don't engage in activities that it has been made clear is not appealing.

Hmm sounds good, lol. I feel like a kid in a candy shop, i may have to book a session with you, you are gorgeous, as are the other mistresses

I tried sending you an email, but when i went to your page and clicked where it says "click here for email" an error message popped up. what is your email, so we can talk more?