Ree Review

spockme

Dear Mistress Ree,

The session I just had with you was Reetastic . You exhibited a nice personality and tried to please throughout. You were harsh when need be .

The ballbusting was my first and you did not dissapoint.Besides opening hits ,pulling and squezhing , the span of 63 straight small paddle hard shots was painful but appreciated. The needle work was enjoyable. I really did find your ballbusting great ,Thanks for a greast session . I hope you like your Reeolphin poem for you really are a classic Reeolphin.FS Spockme

Dear Mistress Ree,

The session I just had with you was Reetastic . You exhibited a nice personality and tried to please throughout. You were harsh when need be .

The ballbusting was my first and you did not dissapoint.Besides opening hits ,pulling and squezhing , the span of 63 straight small paddle hard shots was painful but appreciated. The needle work was enjoyable. I really did find your ballbusting great ,Thanks for a greast session . I hope you like your Reeolphin poem for you really are a classic Reeolphin.FS Spockme

You're very welcome, Spockme! I enjoyed myself immensely and i am glad you liked the ballbusting :)

Dear Mistress Ree,

"it hurt"

short and to the point

LOLOLOLOL

You're very welcome, Spockme! I enjoyed myself immensely and i am glad you liked the ballbusting :)

Dear Mistress Ree,

I am glad you enjoyed yourself also. It was evident as you tortured my balls that you were really into it. I think

of the session often . I would like you to take it further ,what would be some more activities ?The more painful the better.

I need to be lured to you so I need the pain from you this seems to be a draw for me .You were great to be with >FS Spockme

Dear Mistress Ree,

I am glad you enjoyed yourself also. It was evident as you tortured my balls that you were really into it. I think

of the session often . I would like you to take it further ,what would be some more activities ?The more painful the better.

I need to be lured to you so I need the pain from you this seems to be a draw for me .You were great to be with >FS Spockme

Well Spockme, as you made it abundantly clear last time you were willing to do whatever made me happy i think we will do just that. Certainly more ballbusting, maybe some electro, maybe some other wonderful, painful things... I don't want to get too in depth lest you be frightened off. But we will end it with some lovely worship by you, to me. :)