Power of language

AromaLover21

VERBALIZATION of thoughts and desires are common human interactions profusely enacted interminably where as SENSUAL FEMALE BODY LANGUAGE is more EROTICALLY interpretive in the eyes of the male viewer who visually capitalizes on her ever so many most persuasive FEMININE PHYSICAL ALLUREMENTS. No interpreter needed as it VISUALLY speaks endless volumes of INSATIABLE male desires...Lonewolf

I have also found being gagged keeps me from speaking as well as a mistress. It often leads to drooling, which is also an extra reason for punishment. Of course in the presence of most mistresses I have found speaking English difficult and drooling still occurs. Any way you slice it my inability to speak as well as the mistresses end up with me getting punished.

Since English is hard enough for you to comprehend, speaking in another language might just mean that you'll be punished for the whole session because of your inability to fulfill our commands!