Zhao Session

spockme

Dear Mistress Zhao,

The session we had was Thrilling, Educational , Painful But Beautiful. It was Zhaolicious WE almost reached Nirvana for me . I know you were feeling my intensity and wanted more. I will try to give you that in the future. I was honored to be your first crown .The use of sounds needles, electric torture was so Painful ,you lived up to your sadistic side . I was scared before we began but your personality is such that you kept me in my submissive way but was pleaseant and forceful . When you had me with all three needles , electric sounds and increased the electric to even a higher level then ballbusted me and pulled and crused my balls well what can I say. It was an honor ... I would like to continue and of course discuss energy physics further. FS Spockme

Dear Mistress Zhao,

The session we had was Thrilling, Educational , Painful But Beautiful. It was Zhaolicious WE almost reached Nirvana for me . I know you were feeling my intensity and wanted more. I will try to give you that in the future. I was honored to be your first crown .The use of sounds needles, electric torture was so Painful ,you lived up to your sadistic side . I was scared before we began but your personality is such that you kept me in my submissive way but was pleaseant and forceful . When you had me with all three needles , electric sounds and increased the electric to even a higher level then ballbusted me and pulled and crused my balls well what can I say. It was an honor ... I would like to continue and of course discuss energy physics further. FS Spockme

spocky,

It seems that our sadomasochistic activities are rather counter-productive to holding any sort of deep or meaningful conversation about metaphysics or anything that requires much thought. Actually, it's ironic how that happens because we are actually paving a pathway to Nirvana of sorts with our activities instead of discussing them, but in a more perverse way. I have to admit that I held back just a bit, but your willingness to reach that nirvanic place will allow me to push more next time.

xx