Journey of Discovery

sublivion2k

Mistress Kang et al,

First and foremost, thank you for having such an amazing web site. It is mind-boggling to consider that there could be so many beautiful, dominant women in a single locations - it sounds like heaven on earth!

I'm seeking out my first real submissive experience. I've been into kink for as long as I can remember, but I've never really been able to find it in any of my relationships. (In fact, it has brought about the end of most of my relationships!)

But I'm at a point in my life where I recognize that this aspect of me is not a want or desire, but rather a need. Part of the hard-wiring that makes me, me.

I am committed to putting myself out there and finding avenues for exploration. My preference would be to find a committed, long-term BDSM relationship. Given my track record so far, I'm not going to hold my breath.

So that brings me to the realm of the professional domme.

I've waited so long, and I've built up so many ideas in my mind; I don't expect that reality will match my fantasies. That being said, I do want to have a great experience to get me started on my journey.

Do you have any thoughts or suggestions on selecting a domme? Also, any ideas you have about how to best maximize my opportunity for a great experience would be appreciated.

I'm ready to give myself over to the process, learn more about who I am, and hopefully connect with a domme in a way that gives something more than just money back to her.

Again, thanks for an amazing website and putting yourselves out there!

Respectfully,

Jeffrey