Interested

sexface

It might help if you clarify your interests. Do you want to submit to a Mistress? Do you want to dominate a sub? An answer to those questions is a first step. Secondly, it would be helpful if you state what your interests are and what you want out of your session. I think some more useful information would assist any of the ladies at the fortress to respond to your inquiry.

Just my two cents,

whip

Guest Mistress Kang

Hello everyone, i was interested in getting a sub session. Now can someone tell me exactly what that entails? What are the boundaries? I have been wanting to come here for a while, i am now ready to make that step.

For the sake of everyone concerned, we only welcome educated, experienced Dominants. If you are not sure, please let us know and one of our Dominatrix's will assist you in your session.

All of the Fortress submissives get offered more sessions than they can physically perform. Most are switches and could simply be beating a man in the next room if they chose the easy route. They are doing this because they enjoy skilled play. Skilled Dominant clients tend to always find one of our subs willing to see them again, Dominant clients that were clumsy usually find that none of the subs are interested in seeing them. Sessions are entirely at the submissives discretion.

DOMINANT GUIDELINES:

No bondage or ropework that encircles the neck.

Most of the girls have sessions the next day, no marks that will last longer than that. There are guys that came to the Fortress one time, a year ago that the subs still talk about - and it's not because of the bruises he left. A skilled Dominant leaves more welts on the mind than the body.

Bondage should be to restrict movement - not as a method of inflicting pain. The difference between joint pain and joint injury is only a few degrees. A limb that is at the limit of it's range of motion can inadvertently be moved beyond it if the sub rolls or falls.

Few subs can take simply ongoing pain for no reason or context, moderate pain for training and correction is much more enjoyable and sustainable. No girl wants some clod with a robot arm wailing on her ass for an hour with no subtly or context. Failure to pole dance satisfactorily, poor posture when begging like a doggy - all much more entertaining justifications for a whack.

If you restrain foot movement (hobble) the sub has to be seated or lying down. An uncontrolled face first fall into the floor is no fun.

Either the mouth, or one arm needs to be free at all times. The sub will tell you her safe word before hand, in session she may give that, or "tap out" use two taps of the hand against the floor, or your body as a more subtle signal to switch to another type of play.

Never leave the room with a sub restrained.

Our submissives are enthusiasts - they are counting on you to do the driving and make the session a great one. Having to use safe words and "cry uncle" kills the mood and the girls hate to do it - but they won't risk injury. Try to look for non-verbal signals to keep your session on track and mutually enjoyable.