just visiting

gosh .. where is that Old English font when you need it .. hmmmm. OK. i'm in the process of planning a visit to NYC. some of you may know i'm in Canada. West Coast. not that the plane trip scares me .. or .. even the Fetish Fortress .. but ... what the heck to do in the Big Apple .. heck i don't know how much time to be at the Fortress .. or not at the Fortress or ... HELP ... heehee ... seriously .. is there like a travel planner available or tour guide option ... xoxo .. scl

gosh .. where is that Old English font when you need it .. hmmmm. OK. i'm in the process of planning a visit to NYC. some of you may know i'm in Canada. West Coast. not that the plane trip scares me .. or .. even the Fetish Fortress .. but ... what the heck to do in the Big Apple .. heck i don't know how much time to be at the Fortress .. or not at the Fortress or ... HELP ... heehee ... seriously .. is there like a travel planner available or tour guide option ... xoxo .. scl

You can find plenty of travel guides to NYC and a number of sightseeing groups. How long will you be visiting for? Is there anything in particular you really want to see, like the Empire State building, or Statue of Liberty? There are some nice museums, plenty of shopping and tons of great places to eat. There's lots of stuff to do here! :D

You can find plenty of travel guides to NYC and a number of sightseeing groups. How long will you be visiting for? Is there anything in particular you really want to see, like the Empire State building, or Statue of Liberty? There are some nice museums, plenty of shopping and tons of great places to eat. There's lots of stuff to do here! biggrin.gif

Thanks Mistress Ree. i'd love to go for a jog through Central Park. skate at that outdoor square. Empire State Building would be cool. Statue of Liberty .. naw. ummm ... Times Square would be cool ... but BUT .. i'd really like to do some local stuff. non touristy kinda crap aside. the real NYC deal .... lets get dirty. scl

And a cage!! All the comforts of...

Anyways, about what to do when you're here. Check out Time Out New York, they have event listings and on the site they have different lists of things to do here in the big city. There are also tour groups and the double-decker bus, but it's much more commercialized. I'd also recommend checking out what the weather will be like - it's not a fun city to wander in when it's cold, wet, and windy!

Why don't you just come and be our prisoner. We have blankets and a shower ;)

And a cage!! All the comforts of...

Anyways, about what to do when you're here. Check out Time Out New York, they have event listings and on the site they have different lists of things to do here in the big city. There are also tour groups and the double-decker bus, but it's much more commercialized. I'd also recommend checking out what the weather will be like - it's not a fun city to wander in when it's cold, wet, and windy!

thanks Mistress Choi ...

although .. haha. i do live in Vancouver .. cold, wet, windy .. Vancouver Canada .. heehee. i'll feel like i'm HOME. cage? does it have a view of the Statue of Liberty?

flights are very reasonable apr/may .. just waiting to hear from Mistress Kang about some details .. oh fun .. fun fun

xoxo scl

Dear mZ,

Now that's what I call time in NYC well spent.

xoxoxo

The view from the cage is much more enticing than that old statue of liberty bat. Her dress is soooo old-fashioned ;)

As our prisoner, we'll put you on a steady diet of white rice and carrot shavings. You'll be tortured, played with, teased and humiliated to our heart's content. When it's time for you to return to your beloved BC, you'll be grateful for the cold, wet, windy weather, as well as any physical activity you can muster.

Doesn't that sounds like an ideal time?

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The view from the cage is much more enticing than that old statue of liberty bat. Her dress is soooo old-fashioned wink.gif

As our prisoner, we'll put you on a steady diet of white rice and carrot shavings. You'll be tortured, played with, teased and humiliated to our heart's content. When it's time for you to return to your beloved BC, you'll be grateful for the cold, wet, windy weather, as well as any physical activity you can muster.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

some climb mountains .. others cross the desert .. i .. yes i .. crawl on my hands and knees and beg for mercy .. ohhh is that a carrot shaving stuck to my knee .. mmmmmm ;)

i can't imagine anything more fun to do .. its gotta be tops on my bucket list .. a dungeon full of intelligent, beautiful, dominant Players .. so can't wait to be there ..

a divine Diving time indeed!!

xoxo scl

some climb mountains .. others cross the desert .. i .. yes i .. crawl on my hands and knees and beg for mercy .. ohhh is that a carrot shaving stuck to my knee .. mmmmmm ;)

i can't imagine anything more fun to do .. its gotta be tops on my bucket list .. a dungeon full of intelligent, beautiful, dominant Players .. so can't wait to be there ..

a divine Diving time indeed!!

xoxo scl

Funny how life works sometimes, huh.

Carrot shaving? It's the whole carrot and it's about to be a buttplug.

I bet you're wondering what it will taste like, too.

The view from the cage is much more enticing than that old statue of liberty bat. Her dress is soooo old-fashioned ;)

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SOUNDS LIKE MY IDEA OF HEAVEN!!

I hope that your kisses can justify all the lusting you've been doing. And I do mean kisses, not sloppy, drooly licks. Diligently devotional, worship-worthy kisses. Maybe you should go practice on a melon.

Dear mZ,

I have been doing an awful lot of lusting, which you are clearly worthy of. My sincere desire is that my kisses be worship-worthy and plead that if you feel I should need practice, that you offer your own small, but extremely ripe looking melons.

xoxoxo

Dear mZ,

I have been doing an awful lot of lusting, which you are clearly worthy of. My sincere desire is that my kisses be worship-worthy and plead that if you feel I should need practice, that you offer your own small, but extremely ripe looking melons.

xoxoxo

It's not quite melon season, is it.

I think it's much more important to be prepared than to be told that you need practice. Proceed with some grapefruits, then.

:D

It's not quite melon season, is it.

I think it's much more important to be prepared than to be told that you need practice. Proceed with some grapefruits, then.

:D

Dear mZ,

NOT MELON SEASON, just my luck. Oh well, you can't blame me for trying.

BTW... as far as I am concerned, you are always in season beautiful Mistress.

xoxoxo

Mistresses are like a Chanel suit. Never out of season.

I wonder what you'd look like in a Chanel suit..

That is a very true statement about Mistresses, it must be a nice feeling.

I can't ever recall wearing a Chanel suit, but any request of yours, I of course must obey.

xoxoxo