Old Pictures

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mustanggt

I love old pictures they're very thought provoking. I always wonder, what were they thinking when that picture was taken. Imagine, if you could step inside that world for a while?

Guest Mustanggt

GT, have you ever seen the movie Ghost World? It popped into my head when I read your comment.

Ms. J,

No I haven't seen the movie, I'll to google it. Now I'm interested!

Ms. J,

No I haven't seen the movie, I'll to google it. Now I'm interested!

It was an indie movie that came out probably almost 10 years ago. It stars Steve Buscemi, Thora Birch, and Scarlett Johansson. It has a pretty depressing tone, though some parts are really funny. Anyway, there's this racist poster that Steve Buscemi has that Thora Birch wants to use for her art class because it will cause a stir based on that fact that posters like this one were once acceptable.

I don't know....your comment just brought that scene to mind. :rolleyes:

Guest Mustanggt

It was an indie movie that came out probably almost 10 years ago. It stars Steve Buscemi, Thora Birch, and Scarlett Johansson. It has a pretty depressing tone, though some parts are really funny. Anyway, there's this racist poster that Steve Buscemi has that Thora Birch wants to use for her art class because it will cause a stir based on that fact that posters like this one were once acceptable.

I don't know....your comment just brought that scene to mind. :rolleyes:

I checked out some of the movie, it's on YouTube (about 10 parts), I like quirky off beat movies (IFC, Sundance). Very depressing movie from what I watched, although I did like the mono-tone comic on TV "As I said...take my life....please" (said in a drool emotionless voice). I can see how my comment connects in a weird sort of way (eyes rolling icon tongue out noose around neck hand pulling rope icon) :)))!