Ages of mistresses

Didn't anyone ever tell you it's impolite to ask a lady's age? Not that I agree... My birthday was June 3rd year of the Dragon :ugeek: I started 'doing it' when I was fifteen LOL How old are you that you say 'doing it'? LOL I showed you mine, now you show me yours...

• 1 month later...

I'm okay with revealing the fact that I just turned 21 at the end of last month. Ask me again when I turn 25 and you'll probably get the same answer. lol

I've been "doing it" since I was 16, just like the lovely Mistress Kang.

I'd done some light industry work last year, then went on sabbatical. However, I've been working my magic in the bedroom for quite a few years ;) , and as for Fortress, less than a week ---> meaning I'm literally quivering from the top of my head to the tip of my whip, in anticipation <3

_Mistress Ahn_

Dear Mistress Ahn,

The fact that you just turned 21 and you have been "doing it" since you were 16, has me literally quivering in anticipation with an extremely desperate need to be on the receiving end of the tip of your whip. Then you just make me completely love you when you say that you've been working your magic in the bedroom for quite a few years, I have to tell you the images going through my head right now are quite vivid, but I just can't resist all that you bring to the Fortress. Rock Ahn Mistress, in such a short period of time you have become my Fantasy Girl!