An Appreciation Note

Stinger

I would like to show my appreciation to all of you.

To all the Players, who are the Mistresses, switches and subs.

To all the Players, former and current, for being Mistresses, switches and subs, for posing naked, which is all over the web, but these pictures are more beautiful and tasteful and still keeping the roleplay in it. Most Mistresses pose with their clothes on, as you reveal all, it shows more dedication which is great.

To the guest models, for posing naked,

To Mistress Zhao and the other photographers, for making such beautiful and tasteful pictures.

To Mistress Ree, Mistress Zhao and all that show their interests and hobbies which are less common.

And to Mistress Kang, for creating the Fetish Fortress, having so many Mistresses, beautiful rooms and doing it all with such great passion.

Thank you.

Thank you all.

I second that and also have to thank all of the Mistresses for providing a safe, clean and secure facility to play, and for looking out for the clients physical and mental well-being. You'd be surprised as to how many Mistresses and Dungeons out there who just don't care.

Thanks again :)

I would like to show my appreciation to all of you.

To all the Players, who are the Mistresses, switches and subs.

To all the Players, former and current, for being Mistresses, switches and subs, for posing naked, which is all over the web, but these pictures are more beautiful and tasteful and still keeping the roleplay in it. Most Mistresses pose with their clothes on, as you reveal all, it shows more dedication which is great.

To the guest models, for posing naked,

To Mistress Zhao and the other photographers, for making such beautiful and tasteful pictures.

To Mistress Ree, Mistress Zhao and all that show their interests and hobbies which are less common.

And to Mistress Kang, for creating the Fetish Fortress, having so many Mistresses, beautiful rooms and doing it all with such great passion.

Thank you.

Thank you all.

Thank you Stinger. We all work very hard to make the Fortress what it is and I'm glad is shows. :) What moved you on this particular day to post this?

Fantastic post, Stinger. I second that and feel that all of us clients, bottoms and tops, agree with you. Even the word "client" doesn't sound right when associated with Fortress. I don't feel like a client there. It is more like a "play friend," or an "explorer." So, thank You, Fortress, for playing with us and enjoying it so.

A circular thanks for appreciating what we do, and a big thanks to Mistress Kang for being the queen of operations.

Oh, and a grateful thanks to Anna, our administrator and wardrobe mistress, for helping run this tight ship!

Of course, another thanks to all my Mistressisters for being beautiful and positive.

And last but not least, a thanks to all the people I've played with, and future ones, for having that deviant spark which we'll turn into a full blown fetish-lust.

xo

A circular thanks for appreciating what we do, and a big thanks to Mistress Kang for being the queen of operations.

Oh, and a grateful thanks to Anna, our administrator and wardrobe mistress, for helping run this tight ship!

Of course, another thanks to all my Mistressisters for being beautiful and positive.

And last but not least, a thanks to all the people I've played with, and future ones, for having that deviant spark which we'll turn into a full blown fetish-lust.

xo

Dear mZ,

Thank you for possessing the beauty and skill to turn that deviant spark into a blazing inferno.

xoxoxo

Thank you Stinger. We all work very hard to make the Fortress what it is and I'm glad is shows. :) What moved you on this particular day to post this?

The founding of a great house.

After many visits to various mistress websites, this is the one that actually appealed

:)