A REEolphin Attack

spockme

I just had a session with Mistress Ree.It was very challenging and proved to be quite the attack .Well MIstress Ree Siarted with clamps on my nipples pulling the chain that connected them a numbber of times until they kept coming off. A few well placed hard kicks to my balls were added for spice. a blindfold was used some times as she hit my balls with two long leather stiff boards . this wa done with hard shots and very hard shots . It continuously went on for 80 shots We were trying for a hundred ,I am sorry we did not make it but I just about passed out . I remain embarrased by my wekness, I hope to make it up to Mistress Ree in the future and make a 1oo hard shots. Mistress Ree is a wonderful Mistress to enjoy.

Dear Mistress Jung ,

I do not know if a 100 consecutive shots is attainable , the pain was quite bad and it was the first time I actually was passing out. You seem to have taken on a meaner Jung perhaps you think you can reach 100 I do not think so.Spockme

Its not out of "meanness" dear spocky. I think I'm quite tender. Its out of devotion, remember ;) And yes I do think I could reach 100.

By the way, I have a funny story for you regarding meditative states and Trader Joe's. :)

Its not out of "meanness" dear spocky. I think I'm quite tender. Its out of devotion, remember ;) And yes I do think I could reach 100.

By the way, I have a funny story for you regarding meditative states and Trader Joe's. :)

Dear Mistress Jung ,

Yes I remember it was special as I recall.I just find it lost in your recent writings I would like to hear your joke as long as it is not ""me"".Would you consider being on my Magical energy tour ? you were tender and special I need to focus on you That last session was deep and beautiful,Spockme

Mistress Jung says she could take a hundred shots to the balls? It's easy for her to say, since she doesn't have

a ball-sack dangling between her legs. When I had my session with Ms Ree, she tied-up my balls so tight, they

turned blue, and then she slapped and paddled and kicked and squeezed them till I was passing-out. With my

balls tied-up, there wasn't any give, and after twenty (she didn't stop there) shots, I was near to collasping and

passing-out. Mistress Ree is a class-A ball-buster. I walked around with a persistant ache in my groin for days

after our session.

Slave D

Dear Mistress Jung ,

Yes I remember it was special as I recall.I just find it lost in your recent writings I would like to hear your joke as long as it is not ""me"".Would you consider being on my Magical energy tour ? you were tender and special I need to focus on you That last session was deep and beautiful,Spockme

No the story is actually quite nice, but I will save it for when I see you.

Mistress Jung says she could take a hundred shots to the balls? It's easy for her to say, since she doesn't have

a ball-sack dangling between her legs.

SlaveD, we weren't talking about me RECEIVING 100 shots. We were talking about me ADMINISTERING 100 shots. I have noticed after 20 some years of life that I do not have a dangling sack of testicles between my legs.

Guest Mustanggt

Biffster...But it would put a smile on my face :) Wouldn't that make it worth it :D

Ahhhh! My Achilles Heel, making a woman smile. :)

Guest Mustanggt

Then why do you say things that make us frown? :huh:

Ms. Ree,

:) :) :) :)! I'll dance on my tippy toes, ta make ya smile. :) :) :) :)!

Da Biff

Guest Mustanggt

I love finding weak spots :)

Hmmmm!?!? That's really not a weak spot, though. A man should try to make a woman smile and a woman should try to make a man smile.

Geeze, that sounds good, should be a song for "The Partridge Family".