Zhao Session

spockme

I just had a session with Mistress Zhao,

She is to say the least a wonderfully intelligent person . Our session was a mystical magical experience of energy transfer and body worship.

The inner spirit of Mistress Zhao is as complicated as her mind seems to be. We reached a special place in our time . She is a special Mistess and person .She is well worth having a sesion with . I consider myself lucky to knoiw her. Spockme

I just had a session with Mistress Zhao,

She is to say the least a wonderfully intelligent person . Our session was a mystical magical experience of energy transfer and body worship.

The inner spirit of Mistress Zhao is as complicated as her mind seems to be. We reached a special place in our time . She is a special Mistess and person .She is well worth having a sesion with . I consider myself lucky to knoiw her. Spockme

spocky,

Thanks for all your kind words. I feel like we had a very unique time in our session, and also with Mistress Ree. I am grateful for your knowledge in energy healing, and will most definitely request more of your services in that area :)

Now if we could get our energies to make waffles for us while we session, and then picnic afterward!