Mistress Jung's Gallery

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

While all of Ms Jung's pictures are gorgeous, I'm not a fan of bright red lipstick. I think it makes women look much older.

It was kind of a retro look we were trying. Don't think we'll do it again but the set was still too good to pass on.

Thank You, Mistress Kang! I find some of the pictures very intriguing.

I like the red lipstick. It is a more mature Ms. Jung, and what a look! http://fortressnyc.com/Players/Jung/Gallery/PVC-Dress/002.jpg

I love the oily-black corset-dress with the red lipstick. Governess Jung has a calm contradictory face which says, I invite you... to look at the size of my ruler...

Thank You, Mistress Kang! I find some of the pictures very intriguing.

I like the red lipstick. It is a more mature Ms. Jung, and what a look! http://fortressnyc.com/Players/Jung/Gallery/PVC-Dress/002.jpg

I love the oily-black corset-dress with the red lipstick. Governess Jung has a calm contradictory face which says, I invite you... to look at the size of my ruler...

Thanks lashee. I like to red lipstick too. It's instant glamour, like old Hollywood.

Thanks lashee. I like to red lipstick too. It's instant glamour, like old Hollywood.

Dear Empress Kang ,

Thank you for the post. Mistress Jung ,yes old hollywood you look great I like the lipstick look on you . You are quite beautiful and makes a slave want to please you . Great photos mayby Hollywood is looking Spockme

Dear Empress Kang ,

Thank you for the post. Mistress Jung ,yes old hollywood you look great I like the lipstick look on you . You are quite beautiful and makes a slave want to please you . Great photos mayby Hollywood is looking Spockme

Spocky,

Hollywood may or may not be looking for me, but I am no looking for them! LOL I was once in a commercial for a bank in another country. It was probably a 1 minute commercial and it took all day long to shoot, like 14+ hours. I was bored out of my mind! Acting is not for me. Except maybe an awesome marital arts film with a lot of action :)

Mistress Jung,

Hope you didn't get the wrong idea about my opinion of your new pictures. While you look absolutely gorgeous, the lipstick makes you look older, and maybe a little sinister. If I were waiting for you for a session and you came in with that look wearing the black outfit I think I'd be frozen with fear.

Ray

P. S. I like old Hollywood pictures in black & white.

Guest Mustanggt

I must say GT, you've been on your best behavior. Have you gotten a good disciplining lately?

Thank you for noticing, just trying not to be offensive. :)

Hi Miss Jung,

All the pictures in both sets are amazing, but this is mu best :-).

Anyway where did you take this pictures? Do you have a new room in the fortress?

Lee

Hi Lee,

How are you? Those pictures that you like were taken in the little entrance way into the Tatami Room. If you'd like, the next time you are at the Fortress I can show you.

Mistress Jung,

Hope you didn't get the wrong idea about my opinion of your new pictures. While you look absolutely gorgeous, the lipstick makes you look older, and maybe a little sinister. If I were waiting for you for a session and you came in with that look wearing the black outfit I think I'd be frozen with fear.

Ray

P. S. I like old Hollywood pictures in black & white.

That's the point, woffy.

• 2 weeks later...