Mistress Zhao, Mistress Choi & Mistress Ree!

lashee

Mistress Zhao was on top. Painting up Her bitch. Mistress Choi took the left nipple and Mistress Ree the right. "Stop twitching. Not a move." came from on top as Mistress Zhao applied the makeup. Then the nipple screams, the twitches, the shudders. Yes there would be hell to pay with Mistress Zhao. But that would be later. Right then my face was relaxed, i felt pretty, and i was looking up at Three Angels. Through tears i saw halos of color around the face of Mistress Choi, then Mistress Ree, and then Mistress Zhao above me. And beatific smiles. "What is happening?" I asked. "You have entered the Fortress of Heaven," said The Three in unison. It sounded like a full choir, as i rose through the Fortress black ceiling.

Mistress Zhao was on top. Painting up Her bitch. Mistress Choi took the left nipple and Mistress Ree the right. "Stop twitching. Not a move." came from on top as Mistress Zhao applied the makeup. Then the nipple screams, the twitches, the shudders. Yes there would be hell to pay with Mistress Zhao. But that would be later. Right then my face was relaxed, i felt pretty, and i was looking up at Three Angels. Through tears i saw halos of color around the face of Mistress Choi, then Mistress Ree, and then Mistress Zhao above me. And beatific smiles. "What is happening?" I asked. "You have entered the Fortress of Heaven," said The Three in unison. It sounded like a full choir, as i rose through the Fortress black ceiling.

Transcendental torture is my new favorite.