Foot & Tickle Pics

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mustanggt

We shot this a while ago, but it made us look a little too "soft" so did not post it until now. Don't let the fun fool you- will will still kick your ass when the time comes LOL

The Fetish Fortress: Mistress Ahn, Mistress Vu and Switch Seung (retired)

The Fetish Fortress: Mistress Choi, Mistress Jung, Mistress Ree

Enjoy!

JK nice pictures, but I could imagine trying to tickle Vu. You might just get her foot stuck up your ass. I know first hand Ms. Vu takes no shit from anyone, wouldn't have her any other way. :)

We shot this a while ago, but it made us look a little too "soft" so did not post it until now. Don't let the fun fool you- will will still kick your ass when the time comes LOL

Enjoy!

Just beautiful! Thanks very much Mistress Kang!!!

Guest Mistress Kang

JK nice pictures, but I could imagine trying to tickle Vu. You might just get her foot stuck up your ass. I know first hand Ms. Vu takes no shit from anyone, wouldn't have her any other way. :)

That's the big problem with that set. Already because our Dommes are not fat, bitter, rude and clad head to toe in 80s leather-wear some clients get the idea we are not a "real" Dominas. There's a big "Boy named Sue" factor in sessions with first time clients, that we account for in training. We have to spend the first half "proving" that our hard skills are better than anyone else even though we don't do the bullshit, pretentious "Dark Mistress of Emo Angst" routine on the website.

That's the big problem with that set. Already because our Dommes are not fat, bitter, rude and clad head to toe in 80s leather-wear some clients get the idea we are not a "real" Dominas. There's a big "Boy named Sue" factor in sessions with first time clients, that we account for in training. We have to spend the first half "proving" that our hard skills are better than anyone else even though we don't do the bullshit, pretentious "Dark Mistress of Emo Angst" routine on the website.

LOL those last 5 pictures with chocolate cannoli!!!

Enjoy!

Mistress Kang,

Thanks for posting, I really did enjoy every single picture. Everyone really does look like they are having so much fun, but I wouldn't doubt for one second that each and every beautiful Mistress pictured could kick my ass. In the first gallery, I could not help but notice Mistress Ahn's white top, LOVE IT!

Those were so fun to shoot, we should've gotten even more pastries. Messy ones.

Dear mZ,

I agree, the more of a mess the better. I wouldn't mind seeing you covered in cannoli cream, that would certainly wet my appetite. Once again I must compliment you on your excellent photography skills.

xoxoxo

Enjoy!

Simply delicious. Mouth-wateringly delicious. Mmm, mmm, mmm!

Enjoy!

I'd love to be your next victim, except with me in very tight, inescapable bondage

LOL those last 5 pictures with chocolate cannoli!!!

Mistress Ree,

You look pretty good with chocolate cannoli spread across your face. I really like the picture of you being fed and would have loved to see a shot of one of the Mistresses licking the cannoli from your face. I actually loved both of these photo sets because the mood was so playful and you all were dressed in such sexy outfits. Fantastic visuals!

Dear mZ,

I agree, the more of a mess the better. I wouldn't mind seeing you covered in cannoli cream, that would certainly wet my appetite. Once again I must compliment you on your excellent photography skills.

xoxoxo

Thanks, A.

And for my next trick, YOU covered in your own cannoli cream, licking it off your own hands :D

Mistress Ree,

You look pretty good with chocolate cannoli spread across your face. I really like the picture of you being fed and would have loved to see a shot of one of the Mistresses licking the cannoli from your face. I actually loved both of these photo sets because the mood was so playful and you all were dressed in such sexy outfits. Fantastic visuals!

Thanks Akiravn, i loved GETTING fed the cannoli, hehe.

Thanks, A.

And for my next trick, YOU covered in your own cannoli cream, licking it off your own hands :D

Dear mZ,

I tend to develop a lack of interest when you take yourself out of the equation, the delicious factor decreases immensely.

xoxoxo

A.