metal whip or rubber flogger?

lashee

Did a bunch of you enjoy Mistress Kang's Double-Domme Special?

i know i did. No ball-busting, like spockme. i would pass out after one kick!

Mistress Choi and Mistress Jung gave me an awesome session. They know how to make me squirm, and how to stretch my limits in a playful way.

As a sampler, there's this little metal chain whip that Mistress Choi brings out and twirls like a piece of taffy in Her hand. i try to look away, but She catches me with Her Eyes and smile on Her Face. She knows i hate that whip. It hurts so deeply. She also knows i adore Her. And Mistress Jung? She likes to use an innocent-looking but deadly rubber flogger that stings unbearably. And She knows i adore Her. They put me on the floor and knelt on each side of me, Arms cocked, glint in Their Eye, concentration on Their Delicious Lips.

"Now, Lashee, tell Us which whip hurts the most."

Yikes! There's no correct answer to that. If one whip hurts more, then the Other is going to land even firmer. So, instead of saying one blow hurt more, i tried describing the feeling. But They would take what i said and twist it and question me until i was stumbling all over myself and receiving even worse examples of the "worst" whip. (Everybody know what i mean?) The simple honest answer is better, no? i thought my loud scream was an honest answer. No, the next blow made me screech and get a chuckle from Them. These Two Women are like the Truth Riddle. And this is only one example in that hour of how They expanded my excruciating lust for Them.

Congratulations, and thank You, Mistress Choi and Mistress Jung!

Did a bunch of you enjoy Mistress Kang's Double-Domme Special?

i know i did. No ball-busting, like spockme. i would pass out after one kick!

Mistress Choi and Mistress Jung gave me an awesome session. They know how to make me squirm, and how to stretch my limits in a playful way.

As a sampler, there's this little metal chain whip that Mistress Choi brings out and twirls like a piece of taffy in Her hand. i try to look away, but She catches me with Her Eyes and smile on Her Face. She knows i hate that whip. It hurts so deeply. She also knows i adore Her. And Mistress Jung? She likes to use an innocent-looking but deadly rubber flogger that stings unbearably. And She knows i adore Her. They put me on the floor and knelt on each side of me, Arms cocked, glint in Their Eye, concentration on Their Delicious Lips.

"Now, Lashee, tell Us which whip hurts the most."

Yikes! There's no correct answer to that. If one whip hurts more, then the Other is going to land even firmer. So, instead of saying one blow hurt more, i tried describing the feeling. But They would take what i said and twist it and question me until i was stumbling all over myself and receiving even worse examples of the "worst" whip. (Everybody know what i mean?) The simple honest answer is better, no? i thought my loud scream was an honest answer. No, the next blow made me screech and get a chuckle from Them. These Two Women are like the Truth Riddle. And this is only one example in that hour of how They expanded my excruciating lust for Them.

Congratulations, and thank You, Mistress Choi and Mistress Jung!

I always have so much fun with you lashee! I'm was so happy that you brought me the innocent little rubber flogger to play with :)