verbal humiliation

joh

i was wondering which girl at the fortress would be able to give me a good verbal beating. I want to be humiliated both verbally and physically.

We are all really good at humiliation, objectification, and degradation. Some of us are especially good at just straight up insulting your stupid ass. And a few of us will most definitely make your pathetic donkey of a life cry.

Interesting that Mistress Tan should pick up on this question so quickly. She gets my vote for Dominatrix most able to humiliate you physically and verbally. She is so strong and coordinated, you will be surprised how fast She can beat you into whimpering. (Try Her out with a strap or belt!) And She loves to dominate and humiliate you. It gives Her great pleasure. Go for it! English no problem.

• 3 years later...

We are all really good at humiliation, objectification, and degradation. Some of us are especially good at just straight up insulting your stupid ass. And a few of us will most definitely make your pathetic donkey of a life cry.

I found this one by browsing the older postings. Laughed my ass off and thought it worth bring back from the past. Mistress Zhao in a great dry wit moment. No subtlety here. Straight and to the point.

Thank you Mistress Zhao for a great belly laugh.

Howard