A Ree-cent session

A_Bad_Man

Ms. Ree,

Thanks for a great session! Tho I didn't say too much during the session (How could I with the tape... :), you managed to push all the right buttons for me! Your pics on this site do not do you any justice as you are even better looking in person!! I may have won the first round but definitely you won the second round. Maybe next time we'll be able to break the tie! LOL Thanks again!

A :)

Ms. Ree,

Thanks for a great session! Tho I didn't say too much during the session (How could I with the tape... :), you managed to push all the right buttons for me! Your pics on this site do not do you any justice as you are even better looking in person!! I may have won the first round but definitely you won the second round. Maybe next time we'll be able to break the tie! LOL Thanks again!

Aw, you're welcome Bad Man! I look forward to another round, but next time i shall prevail utterly!! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Aw, you're welcome Bad Man! I look forward to another round, but next time i shall prevail utterly!! ;)

Ms. Ree,

Can't believe its been almost 3 weeks since my awesome session with you. I've been playing it over in my mind and can't think of anything I would have done differently. Perhaps next time, the ropes should be even tighter! :) I also forgot to thank Anna for setting up my session with you and answering all my questions. Her notes to Ms. Ree in regards to my session went something like this - "For the safety of the mistress, be sure to secure man very tightly!!" :)

Lastly, thanks to Ms. Tan for her small cameo appearance in my session.

Thank you Ms. Ree and I look forward to another session with you!

Ms. Ree,

Can't believe its been almost 3 weeks since my awesome session with you. I've been playing it over in my mind and can't think of anything I would have done differently. Perhaps next time, the ropes should be even tighter! :) I also forgot to thank Anna for setting up my session with you and answering all my questions. Her notes to Ms. Ree in regards to my session went something like this - "For the safety of the mistress, be sure to secure man very tightly!!" :)

Lastly, thanks to Ms. Tan for her small cameo appearance in my session.

Thank you Ms. Ree and I look forward to another session with you!

Has it been that long?! Feels like just yesterday... haha. I look forward to it too! Maybe next time if you escape we can incorporate some fantasy wrestling too. I'll be sure to bring my lasso. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Has it been that long?! Feels like just yesterday... haha. I look forward to it too! Maybe next time if you escape we can incorporate some fantasy wrestling too. I'll be sure to bring my lasso. :D

Ms. Ree,

Sorry for not checking back on this post. BTW, what do you mean if I escape? I can and will escape. LOL. Is there ever such a thing as totally inescapeable rope bondage? Wow, fantasy wrestling on top of everything else!! I gotta sit down now, I think I'm getting too excited just thinking about it!!

Ms. Ree,

Sorry for not checking back on this post. BTW, what do you mean if I escape? I can and will escape. LOL. Is there ever such a thing as totally inescapeable rope bondage? Wow, fantasy wrestling on top of everything else!! I gotta sit down now, I think I'm getting too excited just thinking about it!!

I mean "if you escape the CLINGFILM, DUCT TAPE AND ROPE BONDAGE" lol. I now know better than to rely solely on rope to keep me safe from you, Bad Man!

• 3 weeks later...