The other side of Mistress Jung...

Kelderek

Most reviews and comments here are about the (without doubt extremely impressing) Domme skills of the Fortress ladies. However, last week I had the pleasure of enjoying the other side of Ms Jung as I did a sub session with her. After a few seconds of trying to get myself together after beholding her beautiful appearance, I immediately noticed a sweet and captivating personality and a passion for making every session truly unique by really listening to the session requests. A skill that is fundamental for both Dommes and subs. I had a pretty specific script for the session, an interrogation scenario. She captured the essence of it right away and we could easily venture into the scene with a good understanding about both my expectations and her own limits as a sub.

As the scene was a non-consensual scenario, it required a pretty high degree of acting and role playing. Ms Jung really got into it and played her role wonderfully, with passion and energy. I never thought it would be such hard work handling a girl half my size, I really must admire her struggling skills! However, the Fortress is equipped with an impressing collection of devices for restraining your victims, so I managed to get her where I wanted her. And have my way with her, courtesy of various floggers and an evil pin wheel...

(No, I did not get the truth out of her during the interrogation, but that was according to the script, so it was part of the fun... )

Highest marks for the submissive side of Ms Jung, thanks for a great session!

/ Per

Most reviews and comments here are about the (without doubt extremely impressing) Domme skills of the Fortress ladies. However, last week I had the pleasure of enjoying the other side of Ms Jung as I did a sub session with her. After a few seconds of trying to get myself together after beholding her beautiful appearance, I immediately noticed a sweet and captivating personality and a passion for making every session truly unique by really listening to the session requests. A skill that is fundamental for both Dommes and subs. I had a pretty specific script for the session, an interrogation scenario. She captured the essence of it right away and we could easily venture into the scene with a good understanding about both my expectations and her own limits as a sub.

As the scene was a non-consensual scenario, it required a pretty high degree of acting and role playing. Ms Jung really got into it and played her role wonderfully, with passion and energy. I never thought it would be such hard work handling a girl half my size, I really must admire her struggling skills! However, the Fortress is equipped with an impressing collection of devices for restraining your victims, so I managed to get her where I wanted her. And have my way with her, courtesy of various floggers and an evil pin wheel...

(No, I did not get the truth out of her during the interrogation, but that was according to the script, so it was part of the fun... )

Highest marks for the submissive side of Ms Jung, thanks for a great session!

/ Per

Thank you Per. I must say, you are a good top and know what you are doing!