Multi-Player Reboot!

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

Well the multi-Domme special was a HUGE hit with our clients, and all the girls love working together- so I've decided to bring it back full time starting on Sunday the 30th.

Three changes:

The Multi-Player discount is off the REGULAR rate only- not the prebooking rate.

Now ALL the Players have it- including Vu and I.

It also applies to Submissive sessions.

Some nice numbers:

If you session with Choi/Jung/Ree/Tan/Zhao/Ahn you can mix and match and add one for $100

If you session with Vu you can add a second Domme for $85

If you session with me a second Domme is $75.

If you book a submissive, you can get a Domme to help hold her down while you whip her ass for $62.

Lets get serious guys- those of you who have tried to book lately know we are more busy then we can handle already and don't need to offer a discount, these are "we really, REALLY love our jobs" prices.

So if you take advantage of this offer, please take a minute to post your reviews of these double sessions on MaxFisch.com because the Players are really showing their dedication here.

Guest Mustanggt

Let's see now "Biffy GT" is thinking of a Vu-Kang tandem!!! Oh I'm going out with a memorial day bang!

P.S. JK or AV for only $75 or $85 extreeee...I gotta pinch myself, did I die and there is a heaven?!?!?!

Guest Mistress Kang

Let's see now "Biffy GT" is thinking of a Vu-Kang tandem!!! Oh I'm going out with a memorial day bang!

P.S. JK or AV for only $75 or $85 extreeee...I gotta pinch myself, did I die and there is a heaven?!?!?!

Ah it's 25% off the regular hourly rate, so when you do the math Vu and I together would not be $75 or $85 extra sorry:-( Still MUCH cheaper than usual but it makes more sense to add Choi/Jung/Ree/Tan/Zhao/Ahn to a session with Vu or I.

Guest Mustanggt

Ah it's 25% off the regular hourly rate, so when you do the math Vu and I together would not be $75 or $85 extra sorry:-( Still MUCH cheaper than usual but it makes more sense to add Choi/Jung/Ree/Tan/Zhao/Ahn to a session with Vu or I.

OK, still not bad you and vu 25% off.