Which Mistress enjoys giving sph that is playful but still very emasculating?

ittybittycuck

Understanding that every Mistress, like anyone else, has certain types of preferred scenes, I'm curious if any have a particular love of sph and emasculating scenes?

I will explain a little bit. I'm not a pain and impact person. I love the psychological aspect of a Mistress who is not a stern, yelling type of Domme, but is playful, teasing and sensual in humiliating a sub for his lack of manhood. A Mistress who genuinely loves dishing out sph and finds it hilarious when a man is legitimately tiny and his inadequacy is exposed. I love the emphasis on being so inferior to every other man, regardless of age, looks, status or station, that comes with cuckolding, being used as a footrest and being made into a dog, being walked on a leash and playing fetch, having to acknowledge that even actual dogs are my superiors. There is more humiliation, for me, in a teasing and matter of fact acknowledgment of my inferiority. Being shorter and weaker, which I am to most of the Mistresses.

I think a session is best when a Mistress is doing what she enjoys. With that said, I would love some feedback as to what Mistresses like this type of scene most. I certainly don't want to ask or expect a Mistress to do a session that doesn't fit her interests and that she wouldn't have a natural enjoyment in doing.

Thank you so much for any direction or recommendation you can offer me. I truly appreciate any advice!

My initial response is to tell you to contact Mistress Ree and she will set you up with the mistress that will be best for this.

My more thought out response is they would all probably be good at this and you would definitely get what you want with any mistress at the FF.  I would recommend a double domme session for a real fun and effective session.

Then after even more thought my reaction is this is a great question.  I would be curious to know if anyone does excel at this more than the others.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2019 at 7:28 PM, Mistress Von Dietz said:

I have thoroughly enjoyed being in sesh with Fang & also Jin, while they are verbally slamming the most petite body parts. ?

Yes I loved being verbally humiliated by Mistress Fang. I look forward to our upcoming session with you this Monday Mistress Von Dietz. Am sure u will have as much fun as Mistress Jin did humiliating me and pointing out my short comings ?

19 hours ago, wolverine258 said:

Yes I loved being verbally humiliated by Mistress Fang. I look forward to our upcoming session with you this Monday Mistress Von Dietz. Am sure u will have as much fun as Mistress Jin did humiliating me and pointing out my short comings ?

I am certain that I will notice any & all shortcomings during my initial inspection of you. ? 

On 2/24/2019 at 4:19 PM, Mistress Von Dietz said:

I am certain that I will notice any & all shortcomings during my initial inspection of you. ? 

I have requested SPH and verbal insults so cruel and mean that they alone could make me cry even if brutal physical abuse was not deployed(which it certainly will) from Von Dietz this saturday on my first time-visit to the fortress! I shall have a review soon! I am so excited.

On 2/23/2019 at 9:07 PM, wolverine258 said:

LOL I most certainly enjoyed seeing you in your true state,  whilst making you my bitch! 

On 2/27/2019 at 4:58 PM, Alpheus said:

I have requested SPH and verbal insults so cruel and mean that they alone could make me cry even if brutal physical abuse was not deployed(which it certainly will) from Von Dietz this saturday on my first time-visit to the fortress! I shall have a review soon! I am so excited.

You were truly such a good slave, it’s too bad that I had to kill you. ?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...