Online session.

Hi Miss Kung,

I have a question\ suggestion for you. As you probably know some (or maybe many) of the fortress slaves do not live so close to the fortress, some even lives in different countries. These slave can enjoy the fortress only when they come to NY. So what do you think of opening the option for online sessions?

As far as I see it, it will improve the business, no?

Yours,

Lee

Hi Miss Kung,

I have a question\ suggestion for you. As you probably know some (or maybe many) of the fortress slaves do not live so close to the fortress, some even lives in different countries. These slave can enjoy the fortress only when they come to NY. So what do you think of opening the option for online sessions?

As far as I see it, it will improve the business, no?

Yours,

Lee

Aw, dude, you could at least spell her name right before you field a question like that. Its one vowel for Pete's sake. I'll field this one, I don't think she does online sessions, you must make the trek to NYC to do it. As have numerous others done.

-monokuro

Aw, dude, you could at least spell her name right before you field a question like that. Its one vowel for Pete's sake. I'll field this one, I don't think she does online sessions, you must make the trek to NYC to do it. As have numerous others done.

-monokuro

mono...

Actually, there is a former Mistress whose real last name is Kung. Just so there's no mistake or misunderstanding, I don't say that she was ever a Fortress Mistress and I won't discuss any details about her life without her permission.

I would, though, always be careful to spell a Mistress's name correctly. One never knows how good her memory may be when she has you in a vulnerable position. LOL.

Dannyboy