Lady Admin

Stinger

As I have shown my appreciation towards all the players of the Fetish Fortress whilst keeping Lady Admin anonymously, she certainly does deserve appreciation.

So, Lady Admin, thank you for all of your work you have done so far, booking and scheduling, dressing the Mistresses and all the activities that you do.

Reespectfully :)

As I have shown my appreciation towards all the players of the Fetish Fortress whilst keeping Lady Admin anonymously, she certainly does deserve appreciation.

So, Lady Admin, thank you for all of your work you have done so far, booking and scheduling, dressing the Mistresses and all the activities that you do.

Reespectfully :)

Yes, thank you Anna! I do fantasize about you and Jessy in that room, sitting in front of a very high tech and elaborate series of flat screen control panels. I also fantasize about meeting you for the first time, with you popping into the session room in street clothes, and perhaps carrying a clip board and taking notes, while I am in a very compromised situation! You should consider it.

Yes, thank you Anna! I do fantasize about you and Jessy in that room, sitting in front of a very high tech and elaborate series of flat screen control panels. I also fantasize about meeting you for the first time, with you popping into the session room in street clothes, and perhaps carrying a clip board and taking notes, while I am in a very compromised situation! You should consider it.

An interesting concept. I often thought, but never brought up the fact that a woman not associated with the session, happens to walk in with a message or a much needed piece of equipment, or even just accidentally walking in a wrong door by mistake and happening to catch me in an extremely compromising position at that exact moment. Which may come completely out of left field or even have no place in a session, but at the same time, would really excite me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mistress Kang

LOL We are kinda like a Chinese version of Dr. Claw from Inspector Gadget ;-) We have control to the buttons that control ALL OF YOU!! Muaahhaaahhaa...!!!

PS Clipboards are so 80's ;-)

LOL We are kinda like a Chinese version of Dr. Claw from Inspector Gadget ;-) We have control to the buttons that control ALL OF YOU!! Muaahhaaahhaa...!!!

PS Clipboards are so 80's ;-)

Could be a great session - domme as 8O's camp counselor, wearing short shorts, camp t-shirt, lanyard necklace with whistle, and clipboard!