Fetish Origin

I remember being really young(probably 7 or ? and seeing a dominatrix on a Howard stern show my dad was watching at night and I was instantly fascinated. Then my first sexual type dream happened around the same, and surprise surprise, it was an asian women in leather. I was too young to know what sex was so in the dream me and the asian lady in leather just rolled around on the floor together lol. After that women in comic books and other media just fueled the desire more and more as I got older.

Damn those sexy x-men villains!! Lol

4 hours ago, yourdog84 said:

I remember being really young(probably 7 or ? and seeing a dominatrix on a Howard stern show my dad was watching at night and I was instantly fascinated. Then my first sexual type dream happened around the same, and surprise surprise, it was an asian women in leather. I was too young to know what sex was so in the dream me and the asian lady in leather just rolled around on the floor together lol. After that women in comic books and other media just fueled the desire more and more as I got older.

Damn those sexy x-men villains!! Lol

I'm guessing Psylocke was popular with you?

I think my origin began in 5th grade when I would verbally humiliate boys in the middle of class & it made me feel really good. And moving on to middle school is when I would wrestle and shove boys in bushes for fun. In high school I accidentally gave my male cousin a bloody nose from rough housing & I enjoyed the sight of his blood a little too much ?

4 hours ago, Mistress Megan Ang said:

I think my origin began in 5th grade when I would verbally humiliate boys in the middle of class & it made me feel really good. And moving on to middle school is when I would wrestle and shove boys in bushes for fun. In high school I accidentally gave my male cousin a bloody nose from rough housing & I enjoyed the sight of his blood a little too much ?

Now I’m scared of you.