New Look for Mistress Ree!

Guest Mistress Kang

It's always a satisfying pleasure to portray a lovely Mistress in a sexy and dynamic way, but still retaining the sensuality that makes us female. Usually I find more gratification working with women who are "regular people" and not specifically models.

Thanks guys!

Dear mZ,

In which case, it is nice to see that all the Fortress Mistresses are such beautiful "regular people" because you always seem to be so successful at capturing each and every Mistress that you photograph in a sexy and dynamic way with such a nice touch of sensuality. It is pleasing to know that you draw gratification from a beautiful body of work. Speaking of beautiful bodies, I always get such satisfaction at seeing lovely you in front of the camera as well.

xoxoxo

• 1 month later...

The Fetish Fortress: Mistress Ree

I think it looks AWESOME!

What an awesome set! Ree, you look super hott!!!

It's always a satisfying pleasure to portray a lovely Mistress in a sexy and dynamic way, but still retaining the sensuality that makes us female. Usually I find more gratification working with women who are "regular people" and not specifically models.

Thanks guys!

Yay! I love it tooo! :D

all together...

naff sedd :)