Favorite fetish wear brand

Mistress Zora Jin

• 3 months later...
On 12/27/2019 at 5:46 PM, Smileey said:

I like Cathouse Clothing a lot! I bought one of the latex halter tops for my Mistress and stockings for the both of us. Darkestfox looks fun as well but I have only tried their heel restrains, which are super fun.

I just checked them out. I like that you brought stockings for you and your mistress. I think it's sometimes fun to match. Darkestfox has a lot of different clothing items. Their selection is huge! 

16 hours ago, live2service said:

Delicious Boutique is a favorite that I’ve found for both myself and others. Their designers have a unique take on fetishy fun for streetwear, behind-closed-door sessions or BDSM events. Also, their balaclavas make me smile.

They are fun! I see a lot of outfits that I would wear to fetish parties on DB. 

On 12/28/2019 at 8:50 AM, live2service said:

Delicious Boutique is a favorite that I’ve found for both myself and others. Their designers have a unique take on fetishy fun for streetwear, behind-closed-door sessions or BDSM events. Also, their balaclavas make me smile.

I’ve never seen their stuff, look forward to checking it out! 

On 12/27/2019 at 5:46 PM, Smileey said:

I like Cathouse Clothing a lot! I bought one of the latex halter tops for my Mistress and stockings for the both of us. Darkestfox looks fun as well but I have only tried their heel restrains, which are super fun.

Matching stockings with your mistress sounds so cute!