Bitchslapped volleyball

Lilbitchbobby

On 9/19/2019 at 12:52 PM, Lilbitchbobby said:

I would like to have my face used as a volleyball by two or three Mistresses to bitchslap me as hard as they can  the winner is the last one to deliver the slap until I tap out.     Has anyone ever did something like this ?

That sounds like too much fun! I’d love to put on some boxing gloves and go to town on you lol.

On September 19, 2019 at 12:52 PM, Lilbitchbobby said:

I would like to have my face used as a volleyball by two or three Mistresses to bitchslap me as hard as they can  the winner is the last one to deliver the slap until I tap out.     Has anyone ever did something like this ?

LMFAO! MVD and I have done something similar but we didn't turn it into a competition. This idea is very intriguing for us ?

• 1 month later...
On 9/19/2019 at 12:52 PM, Lilbitchbobby said:

Wow

You're gonna incite FF Mistresses to compete to beat your face to see who can make you tap out first??!?

Damn, that's some brave hot-gates, THIS-IS-SPARTA shit right there.. 

They will _all_ turn up that day 

I hope your day job is something where you can cover your face like TimesSquare Elmo coz your face will look like a bag of spanners come the end

And why volleyball?     One Mistress to spike it one way and the next to smash? Holy jebus

I salute you, enjoy it! Let us know how it turns out