Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

Little something we worked up :-)

360 View: Mistress Jung, Korean Dominatrix

360 View: Mistress Zhao, Chinese Dominatrix

360 View: Mistress Tan, Chinese-Filipina Dominatrix

360 View: Mistress Choi, Korean Dominatrix

360 View: Mistress Ree, Korean Dominatrix

Controls are the little buttons on the bottom once it completely loads, or you can grab the image and turn it with your mouse. Still messing with it, takes a minute or so to load since zoom is enabled. No zoomed view loads faster, will see how much trouble people have. Adding the other Dommes soon.

If it does not work, or is still wonky after loading let me know what browser and version of Flash you are using (Requires Flash 9).

Little something we worked up icon_e_smile.gif

Controls are the little buttons on the bottom once it completely loads, or you can grab the image and turn it with your mouse. Still messing with it, takes a minute or so to load since zoom is enabled. No zoomed view loads faster, will see how much trouble people have. Adding the other Dommes soon.

If it does not work, or is still wonky after loading let me know what browser and version of Flash you are using (Requires Flash 9).

Very nice. A revolving Mistress display. What's next? A selection of outfits so you can "dress up" your Mistress in your favorite costume? Again, very impressive. Where's Mistress Kang though?

Great move Mistress Kang, however I feel kinda out of place controlling the mistresses! :unsure: its the sub in me!

Maybe you can add a sound byte when the mouse moves over a part of the mistresses body,

" get on your knees bitch" when the image fully loads

"your so not worthy" when you move over untouchable areas,,,,,,,

Guest Mustanggt

I think it's kind of creepy, the girls look like cyborgs. It wouldn't down load either for controls, just had this robotic looking figure twirling around. My opinion I don't like it, but hey that's just me.

Love this feature! The objectification, as Jessy herself pointed out elsewhere, is so hot.

What's next? A selection of outfits so you can "dress up" your Mistress in your favorite costume?

Great idea. I would like to see a "create your own anime" feature, where you can dress up the Mistresses, equip them with various implements, etc

quote name='BoFetish' date='13 June 2010 - 08:56 AM' timestamp='1276433794' post='13444']

Great move Mistress Kang, however I feel kinda out of place controlling the mistresses! :unsure: its the sub in me!

Maybe you can add a sound byte when the mouse moves over a part of the mistresses body,

" get on your knees bitch" when the image fully loads

"your so not worthy" when you move over untouchable areas,,,,,,,

Guest Mistress Kang

Bit of confusion- the object movies are not for YOU guys, you know what the Players look like LOL. It's because a lot of BDSM providers use old, fake, stolen, retouched etc. pics and potential clients who have been burned by a Bait & Switch before want to be sure what the Players look like. It's not meant as an interactive game :D

I think it's kind of creepy, the girls look like cyborgs. It wouldn't down load either for controls, just had this robotic looking figure twirling around. My opinion I don't like it, but hey that's just me.

True. while they do look a little artificial, I still like the idea. Maybe if they smiled it would be better. I think Ms Choi looks the most realistic.

Bit of confusion- the object movies are not for YOU guys, you know what the Players look like LOL. It's because a lot of BDSM providers use old, fake, stolen, retouched etc. pics and potential clients who have been burned by a Bait & Switch before want to be sure what the Players look like. It's not meant as an interactive game :D

....and here I was all set to place my order for mZ & Mistress Tan.

Seriously though, a really good idea.

This is really strange. It feels so wrong, but I get odd pleasure out of spinning them around... So Where is Mistress Vu and Kang?

Mistress Ree is lookin' pretty smokin' hot in that corset and those very very tight shiny pants!