A fetish that never gets old for me...

On 12/20/2019 at 10:44 AM, ConsentOptional said:

I was not into them either for the 1st half of my, um, career(?)  Cross-dressing first occurred mid-session, not at my request or even expressed interest.  But unlike other activities one isn't so sure about, it doesn't leave marks, scars, risk infection, etc.  So I went with it. Have been interested ever since.  And have come to accept that, while I am the submissive, I must allow the submission itself to be defined by Someone Who Knows What Is Needed.  That's never me.  And since I'm usually gagged anyway, any recommendation I would make would come out somewhat unintelligibly....

These $27 B cup liquid silicon breast forms are a STEAL. Very real feeling. Prices go up slightly with cup size.  Adhere to skin with medical adhesive. Wonderful giggle in a lacy bra.

https://www.amazon.com/IVITA-Crossdressers-Mastectomy-Prosthesis-Transgender/dp/B07PLX9NGV/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=ivita%2Bbreast%2Bforms&qid=1577299428&s=apparel&sr=1-5&th=1 

447836553_ScreenShot2019-12-25at1_41_13PM.thumb.png.7a04438b5f1e7264466782d259891ee6.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-25 at 1.51.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-25 at 1.51.28 PM.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/20/2019 at 10:36 AM, ConsentOptional said:

Reminded me of this wicked (if correct...) femme fatale.

fatale.PNG

Eons ago, I found out that in an impassioned post-climax moment I liked going down on my girl friend.  Next time "you're not going to just leave me like that, ARE YOU??"  It started all manner of nice traditions.   L

• 2 weeks later...

I am so glad to read this, Mistress Zito!  I am primarily into goddess-worship and foot and heel worship is a very important part of that.

I frequent a gentlemen's club in the DC area and in the private rooms, most of the ladies desperately seek a foot or leg massage from me.  Many swear mine are the best they have ever had.  You of course would have had so many more such massages and perhaps I could see how mine rate in your experience.

I hope I can join you for foot fetish play in the near future.

On 1/4/2020 at 1:35 AM, Voyage said:

I am so glad to read this, Mistress Zito!  I am primarily into goddess-worship and foot and heel worship is a very important part of that.

I frequent a gentlemen's club in the DC area and in the private rooms, most of the ladies desperately seek a foot or leg massage from me.  Many swear mine are the best they have ever had.  You of course would have had so many more such massages and perhaps I could see how mine rate in your experience.

I hope I can join you for foot fetish play in the near future.

Voyage- 

You are speaking my language :) A good foot and leg massage is the way to my heart! It sounds like you might be skilled in this department, I’m interested to judge for myself...

I look forward to meeting you!