Holiday Sessions

While you run around getting friends and family holiday gifts, as well as arranging holiday plans: how are you planning to relax during this hectic season? A session at the fortress is a perfect way to gift yourself an unforgettable experience where you can let go of daily stress, tune out the chaotic holidays, and spend alone time with a lovely mistress. 

Who is treating themselves to a session during the gifting season? 

It has been a few years since I had a holiday session. As I recall I slipped in under darkness of night to session at the Fortress in 2013 just before New Year's Day. On the first day back to work I never made it to my destination. Instead I was seriously injured with visions of the "Angel of Death" bidding me welcome. That, of course, didn't stop me from visiting regularly over the course of my recovery. For better or worse I never felt the motivation to session during the Holiday season again. Today, being Friday the 13th, doesn't particularly bother me but I am not likely to tempt fate anymore.

Dannyboy

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/4/2020 at 10:54 PM, Big Trouble Baby said:

Mistress Lovelace:

I once did my annual birthday/Christmas session at The Fortress in a Santa costume. Unfortunately, my Mistress didn't seem interested in doing any role play with it.

Ray

Everybody knows the Easter Bunny is the real panty-dropper.