Mistress Jung and Mistress Von Dietz Double

martillo

I used to be a semi regular at the Fortress, but life gets in the way and it had been a few years since I was able to play.  This is a brief description of my session, I'm not sure how much detail I'm allowed to post, so I am erring on the side of caution.

When I saw that Mistress Jung was back, I knew it was time to get back to the Fortress.  I scheduled to see Mistress Jung alone for an hour and have Mistress Von Dietz join for a second hour.  It was great to spend some time alone with Mistress Jung.  She's as beautiful as ever and not only remembered specific details of our sessions from years ago, but personal discussions as well.  We basically just picked up where we left off and got right back into the grove.

About Mistress Von Dietz, this was my first time meeting her.  She looks great in her profile. In person she looks even better, sort of like a young, better looking, more sophisticated, Denise Richards.  I'm not sure if I'm the first person to play with Mistress Jung and Mistress Von Dietz together, but they had a great chemistry.   She's another testament to how well Mistress Kang runs the Fortress and only has the best players available. 

They knew I wanted my limits pushed.  They also realized that since I haven't played in a long time that my eyes might be bigger than my stomach and pulled back a bit when they needed to.  I am anxious to get myself back into play shape and really see how far they can push me.  

I cannot recommend highly enough either Mistress Jung, Mistress Von Dietz or both together.  

On 1/16/2020 at 11:36 AM, martillo said:

I used to be a semi regular at the Fortress, but life gets in the way and it had been a few years since I was able to play.  This is a brief description of my session, I'm not sure how much detail I'm allowed to post, so I am erring on the side of caution.

When I saw that Mistress Jung was back, I knew it was time to get back to the Fortress.  I scheduled to see Mistress Jung alone for an hour and have Mistress Von Dietz join for a second hour.  It was great to spend some time alone with Mistress Jung.  She's as beautiful as ever and not only remembered specific details of our sessions from years ago, but personal discussions as well.  We basically just picked up where we left off and got right back into the grove.

About Mistress Von Dietz, this was my first time meeting her.  She looks great in her profile. In person she looks even better, sort of like a young, better looking, more sophisticated, Denise Richards.  I'm not sure if I'm the first person to play with Mistress Jung and Mistress Von Dietz together, but they had a great chemistry.   She's another testament to how well Mistress Kang runs the Fortress and only has the best players available. 

They knew I wanted my limits pushed.  They also realized that since I haven't played in a long time that my eyes might be bigger than my stomach and pulled back a bit when they needed to.  I am anxious to get myself back into play shape and really see how far they can push me.  

I cannot recommend highly enough either Mistress Jung, Mistress Von Dietz or both together.  

martillo - how fun it was to play again! And you’re right, it was just like picking up where we left off as if no time had passed ? excited to get you back I to shape little by little or a lot by a lot ??? 

that was my first time playing with Mistress Von Dietz and I can’t wait to do it again ? I always enjoy double domme sessions and her and I definitely play well together ???

53 minutes ago, Mistress Mina Jung said:

martillo - how fun it was to play again! And you’re right, it was just like picking up where we left off as if no time had passed ? excited to get you back I to shape little by little or a lot by a lot ??? 

that was my first time playing with Mistress Von Dietz and I can’t wait to do it again ? I always enjoy double domme sessions and her and I definitely play well together ???

It’s good to hear MVD plays well with others.  I wasn’t sure if she could.  When I try to play nice she only tortures me ?.

When I entered the room, I felt like I was walking into a party.. My kinda party! 
I loved hearing you each reminisce about the amazing times where Mistress Jung pushed your limits, & especially gave you possibly the best & most important session of your life. :)  

And yes, Mistress Jung & I are definitely on the same level ?? love conjuring up some serious shenanigans with her! 

Looking forward to the next.. Xx 

MVD