Shibari Bondage with Mistress Rey - Wonderful Time

john d

Hi all, 

I had a wonderful first session with Mistress Rey (second session at fortress). After expressing an interest in bondage, Jessy directed me to Mistress Rey, who has trained in Shibari Osaka rope bondage methods in Japan for 3 months. 

Mistress Rey was kind and accommodative to my requests. She was keen on continuing with what I seemed to enjoy (which was bondage). 

She also used her skills in Shibari to perform a partial suspension with me. (Is that cool or what?) After waiting almost 5 years to visit Fortress, I can only recommend to those on the fence of signing up for a first session to just go ahead and do it! 

Think about the first time you drank alcohol. Nobody drinks alcohol and drinks about its wonderful taste but somehow we drink liquor anyway after we begin. It's the same concept as BDSM. Nobody thinks you would enjoy it and (perhaps you don't really) but you do it anyway because you actually DO want to explore BDSM. 

Moral of the story - if you are interested in BDSM - just sign up for that first session. And second, if you are interested in rope bondage, Mistress Rey is the Mistress to see. 

Cheers! 

• 2 weeks later...