My amazing session with Mistress Jin

sissy slave

Mistress Jin  is intelligent, intuitive and genuinely a pleasant person to be around. She is insanely beautiful and has an amazing body. When viewing her photos before I booked the session it was clear that I was in for an evening with a remarkably beautiful woman. However those pictures do not do her justice. Her true beauty and mystique must be experienced in person. Mistress has a way of making you feel like your old friends very very quickly. She is so easy to talk to.

Having said that, don’t let any of it lure you into believing that she can’t drive you to your knees and instantly have you give up your will to resist any of her commands. 

Mistress is very in tune to your body language and limits. She brought me to the upper edge of my limits in some areas but never did I feel I had to worry that she would exceed them. I was able to endure more anal punishment than I thought possible.

Worshiping her amazing body and feet was the ultimate privilege I earned for pleasing her and enduring whatever punishment she decided to dish out. I was thoroughly humiliated, punished , beaten and loved every second of it.

I highly recommend a session with Mistress Jin. You will be paralyzed by her beauty and will instantly gravel at her feet. If in that moment you were granted one wish it would be for time to stand still and remain her willing slave for all eternity. 

a great full sissy slave 

3 hours ago, sissy slave said:

Mistress Jin  is intelligent, intuitive and genuinely a pleasant person to be around. She is insanely beautiful and has an amazing body. When viewing her photos before I booked the session it was clear that I was in for an evening with a remarkably beautiful woman. However those pictures do not do her justice. Her true beauty and mystique must be experienced in person. Mistress has a way of making you feel like your old friends very very quickly. She is so easy to talk to.

Having said that, don’t let any of it lure you into believing that she can’t drive you to your knees and instantly have you give up your will to resist any of her commands. 

Mistress is very in tune to your body language and limits. She brought me to the upper edge of my limits in some areas but never did I feel I had to worry that she would exceed them. I was able to endure more anal punishment than I thought possible.

Worshiping her amazing body and feet was the ultimate privilege I earned for pleasing her and enduring whatever punishment she decided to dish out. I was thoroughly humiliated, punished , beaten and loved every second of it.

I highly recommend a session with Mistress Jin. You will be paralyzed by her beauty and will instantly gravel at her feet. If in that moment you were granted one wish it would be for time to stand still and remain her willing slave for all eternity. 

a great full sissy slave 

She is awesome and beautiful.

On 3/14/2020 at 2:26 PM, Mistress Zora Jin said:

My pleasure torturing and humiliating my little sissy ? remember to bring in higher heels next time. Impress me and maybe I'll let you worship my feet again. 

yes mistress anything to please you

On 3/14/2020 at 2:26 PM, Mistress Zora Jin said:

My pleasure torturing and humiliating my little sissy ? remember to bring in higher heels next time. Impress me and maybe I'll let you worship my feet again.