Mystery Session

jacky

So far, Mistress Kang and all the Mistresses in Fortress have gone beyond expectation. The time spent with the Mistress was another unforgettable time.

I've made an appointment past Friday and asked Mistress Kang if she can keep the identity a mystery. When I was waiting in the room, my heart started racing and I am even more nervous than the last time. I am still new and made it a point not to look up any Mistresses' profiles, so I don't know who I would see, or what's am I going to expect. When I hear the door opening, I can't help myself but to start hiding behind the table. Than, I saw two Mistresses walked in. With a smile on both their faces, one holding a thermometer. Once I was checked ok, they begin to play a little game of guessing their name.......

Sadly, I preform poorly ?. In the end, I finally manage to figure out their names -  Mistress Jung and Mistress Rey.

Their playfulness and personality carried me through the session, which is hard to do with someone as shy and awkward as I am. The different things that they came out with to "entertain" them, and always reminding me that I belong to them. Both mistresses have pushed me beyond my limits but intuitive enough to know when to stop. Making me do things that I been secretly desired by never would I have the courage to admit. The experience are transformative and indescribably liberating.

Although it's only been 2 short visits, they have helped me express myself more in everyday life. Makes me feel comfortable, even for a little while, to let my guard down and free from judgement of what I am. I really appreciate the work they do and how much they have to put up with someone like me. Hopefully, the craziness will die down soon so I can visit the Fortress again.

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Big Trouble Baby said:

The next Mystery Session mystery will not only be with whom, it will also be when.

Good point!!  Now what would be fun is to add a where element.  Imagine walking down the street, a van swings by you, opens up and you get grabbed by the fortress mistresses and a way you go.  Never going to happen but a guy can dream.  I guess I’ll settle for the who in the not too distant future.  Stay safe!!  Unless it means getting kidnapped by dangerous beauties of course.

5 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

Good point!!  Now what would be fun is to add a where element.  Imagine walking down the street, a van swings by you, opens up and you get grabbed by the fortress mistresses and a way you go.  Never going to happen but a guy can dream.  I guess I’ll settle for the who in the not too distant future.  Stay safe!!  Unless it means getting kidnapped by dangerous beauties of course.

I think you're a mind reader.

5 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

This just reminded me of this Japanese BDSM movie (R100). The premise is the sub agrees to be attacked and dominated at any time and any place.