new to this forum and pleasantly hooked already

try6Uall

Hi Ladies, ladies and subs...

Mistress Jessy was kind enough to give me the link to this forum and I am impressed! Coming from the Netherlands I do not usually see such interaction between Dominants and subs. I fully believe that this will lead to better sessions as it promotes better understanding. I further believe that the FF deserves a place next to the empire state building as 'things to do when in NY'... I already did the ESB so next time I know what to do :)

Keep safe & keep sane.

Mistress Jessy was kind enough to give me the link to this forum and I am impressed! Coming from the Netherlands I do not usually see such interaction between Dominants and subs. I fully believe that this will lead to better sessions as it promotes better understanding. I further believe that the FF deserves a place next to the empire state building as 'things to do when in NY'... I already did the ESB so next time I know what to do :)

Keep safe & keep sane.

"Destination Dungeon"! Lol. How was the Empire State Building? Did you have t wait in line for hours? I tried to go once with my family a long time ago, before i ever lived in NYC, and we tried to go up to the top of it but there were so many people that we waited in line for two and a half hours before giving up. We hadn't even made it halfway up! So... i haven't tried to go back.

• 2 weeks later...

Keep safe & keep sane.

Hi Try,

I agree completely. I love the idea of this forum and the the reality exceeds anything I could imagine. It is rare to have this kind of interaction with the

Dommes at any dungeon. And the Ladies are willing to express themselves and we as subs get to see more than just a Mistress in sexy fetish clothes in a dungeon setting. Mistress Kang deserves much thanks and a warm hug!

whip