China Mama, North Korean disciplinarian

lashee

Mistress Choi and Mistress Zhao teamed up to finally give Laura Ling (me) her due for crossing the North Korean border. Ms. Ling felt guilty about the whole thing and acquiesced to it peacefully.

It was an extreme punishment. Poor Ms. Ling won't be sitting down anytime soon. Her screams could be heard through the hallowed halls of Fortress. Her lacerated derriere is keeping her awake at night. Her nipples are burning, but with a strange desire. Perhaps there is one last story she didn't get. Maybe with a proper guide...

Thank You, Mistress Choi and Mistress Zhao, for a beautiful session. After we said our goodbyes, my libido crawled under the door to stay with You. Do You know where it is?

i'm looking at that border.

Your,

Ms. Ling

Mistress Choi and Mistress Zhao teamed up to finally give Laura Ling (me) her due for crossing the North Korean border. Ms. Ling felt guilty about the whole thing and acquiesced to it peacefully.

It was an extreme punishment. Poor Ms. Ling won't be sitting down anytime soon. Her screams could be heard through the hallowed halls of Fortress. Her lacerated derriere is keeping her awake at night. Her nipples are burning, but with a strange desire. Perhaps there is one last story she didn't get. Maybe with a proper guide...

Thank You, Mistress Choi and Mistress Zhao, for a beautiful session. After we said our goodbyes, my libido crawled under the door to stay with You. Do You know where it is?

i'm looking at that border.

Your,

Ms. Ling

Poor Ms. Ling indeed! She wailed like a fake tranny with bitch brows!

I wonder if she ever tried on those disposable panties that were used as a bandage, duct-taped to her bloody bottom.

There have been small groaning noises coming from the steel room floor, like floorboards creaking under the weight of our heels. But we have no floorboards. Could it be your little libido?

Ha, Mistress Zhao, You know Your fake tranny well. But so far those bloody panties hang alongside my steel bra, and salivate for me to pick them up and ornate them with my bottom.

Mistress Choi, i'm thinking it would be a fun session were i to choose that moment to put them on.

my little libido and i converse across the river, just like Ms. Ling and her sister did. But like any hostage situation it is high-strung and exhausting. i tried talking to Bill Clinton about the situation, since he's a good ol' boy from my home state. But he said he saw nothing wrong with "stiletto on libido."