Independence Day 2010

Did everyone have a happy Independence Day? I did! My roommates and i teamed up with our neighbor and had a joint barbeque on our roof where we were able to see the fireworks going off all over the city. I kind of wish we had gone to see the show on the Hudson though cause we could see those from our roof too in the distance and they looked STUNNING, like Manhattan aflame.

Did everyone have a happy Independence Day? I did! My roommates and i teamed up with our neighbor and had a joint barbeque on our roof where we were able to see the fireworks going off all over the city. I kind of wish we had gone to see the show on the Hudson though cause we could see those from our roof too in the distance and they looked STUNNING, like Manhattan aflame.

Mistress Ree,

I'm happy for you. You must have had a great time. I relaxed for a change and went to the gym and just took a walk in Central Park and had lunch out. Otherwise I rested at home with my partner and watched the fireworks on tv.

whip

Mistress Ree,

Sounds like fun! I am glad that you had a happy Independence Day. I don't have to travel far either, as I am able to see the firework show in our town from my front lawn, which is always enjoyable.

Mistress Ree,

I'm happy for you. You must have had a great time. I relaxed for a change and went to the gym and just took a walk in Central Park and had lunch out. Otherwise I rested at home with my partner and watched the fireworks on tv.

whip

Hey Whip that sounds really nice! I'm glad you were able to relax and enjoy your partner's company. How was walking in Central Park though? It was HOT, and today is going to be even hotter :(

Hey Whip that sounds really nice! I'm glad you were able to relax and enjoy your partner's company. How was walking in Central Park though? It was HOT, and today is going to be even hotter :(

Hi Mistress Ree,

I always enjoy walking in Central Park. I used to run long distances and I ran many races in the park so walking near or on those

roads always brings back pleasant memories. Also, I enjoy the beauty of the park, since it never grows old.

I don't think it was as hot on July 4 as it was the past few days. Personally, I like the heat as long as it's not too humid.

whip

Delicious food, good weather

And watched some World Cup stuff

Mmmmmm. Delicious food and fireworks, two of my most favorite things!! :) I went to a tasty seafood restaurant and seafood risotto, then watched the fireworks. It's always been tradition for me to go see the Macy's fireworks. I've only missed them a few years and that's only because I wasn't in NY at the time.

Mmmmmm. Delicious food and fireworks, two of my most favorite things!! :) I went to a tasty seafood restaurant and seafood risotto, then watched the fireworks. It's always been tradition for me to go see the Macy's fireworks. I've only missed them a few years and that's only because I wasn't in NY at the time.

And the sunshine? :)

I'm loving the professional ones, with the sequence and everything.

Do you have a favorite recipe?