Happy 2021 Everyone!!

theDumbMule

Often this time of year we look forward with resolutions for the upcoming year.  Here in particular we often look at kink related resolutions.  

Being 2020 was not what any of us anticipated it is unlikely many of us achieved our 2020 goals.  So I’m going to be optimistically simple in my resolution for 2021.  I am going to make it to the Fortress this year and surrender myself to any mistress that will have me for her amusement.

Happy New Year everyone!!

45 minutes ago, theDumbMule said:

Often this time of year we look forward with resolutions for the upcoming year.  Here in particular we often look at kink related resolutions.  

Being 2020 was not what any of us anticipated it is unlikely many of us achieved our 2020 goals.  So I’m going to be optimistically simple in my resolution for 2021.  I am going to make it to the Fortress this year and surrender myself to any mistress that will have me for her amusement.

Happy New Year, DM.

Happy New Year everybody!

I've been thinking about celebrating 2021 by retiring from doing multi-Domme sessions and all-day sessions a few times a year, and instead, coming down for solo sessions once a month.  There's a certain Mistress who stopped sessioning when Covid hit...if she returns, I might have to do it.  Then if I abstained between sessions too, she'd control my releases completely for a year...

Happy 2021 to all.  I am not one who makes New Year's resolutions. Rather, I would seek to reevaluate my life frequently throughout the year as needed. I can't turn back the hands of time but if I could have my essence transmogrified into a young, fit body while retaining all of my knowledge, intellect and kinky proclivities I would need no resolutions. Perhaps I would resolve to make connections with Mistresses sooner in life and make it clear to any vanilla partner that this part of my life cannot be eliminated.

Dannyboy

23 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

Hear, hear!??