Wrestling

Lilbitchbobby

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2021 at 3:52 PM, Lilbitchbobby said:

Fors anyone have any wrestling session stories while visiting the fortress. Im dying for a session  pretty soon

just here to bump this thread as I too am dying to hear about any wrestling session experiences.

I'm mostly leaning towards that being the theme for my next session. My last session was work-out themed and Mistresses Jin and Von Dietz totally kicked my ass. I can't even imagine what a wrestling session with be like with either one of them.

• 2 months later...
On 2/14/2021 at 9:18 PM, SoIntoYou said:

just here to bump this thread as I too am dying to hear about any wrestling session experiences.

I'm mostly leaning towards that being the theme for my next session. My last session was work-out themed and Mistresses Jin and Von Dietz totally kicked my ass. I can't even imagine what a wrestling session with be like with either one of them.

I was just thinking about this session very recently!  At the time, it was something new that I wanted to try out, & of course YOU were the perfect victim LOL 

Telling me that you “worked out with a personal trainer at the gym, on the regular” ??

I’ll never forget at the very end, as you were gathering yourself, you said “I really didn’t think this through!” 

We all worked up a pretty great sweat that afternoon, & I loved how far it went, there were some moments that were definitely leaving you breathless, for soo many reasons.  ??

Now that I’ve been working out harder these days, I would really love to take on more fitness slaves!  ???

On 5/2/2021 at 11:45 PM, Mistress Von Dietz said:

I was just thinking about this session very recently!  At the time, it was something new that I wanted to try out, & of course YOU were the perfect victim LOL 

Telling me that you “worked out with a personal trainer at the gym, on the regular” ??

I’ll never forget at the very end, as you were gathering yourself, you said “I really didn’t think this through!” 

We all worked up a pretty great sweat that afternoon, & I loved how far it went, there were some moments that were definitely leaving you breathless, for soo many reasons.  ??

Now that I’ve been working out harder these days, I would really love to take on more fitness slaves!  ???

Ohhhhh, I’m glad I had the pleasure of being including in one of your fond memories ?

Would you be up for a very on-sided wrestling match when I make my triumphant return to the Fortress?

I keep imagining this scenario where I show up for a wrestling match with you and I’m waiting for you ass-naked, but when you come in the room you’re all decked out in appropriate attire with the assumption being that I’m there for more than wrestling while you’ve showed up for a proper match. Needless to say, you would quickly show me the error of my ways and essentially use me as a rag doll, slap me around, put me in a variety of holds, humiliate me and then make me worship and serve you as the absolute Amazonian Goddess that you are.???? 

I forgot to mention that I’ve been working out heavily during quarantine and COVID-19 in general with this specific wrestling session in mind. Not that I would actually be using my muscle, it’d just be nice to meet the aesthetic and hopefully make for a more appealing punching bag ?

3 hours ago, SoIntoYou said:

Ohhhhh, I’m glad I had the pleasure of being including in one of your fond memories ?

Would you be up for a very on-sided wrestling match when I make my triumphant return to the Fortress?

I keep imagining this scenario where I show up for a wrestling match with you and I’m waiting for you ass-naked, but when you come in the room you’re all decked out in appropriate attire with the assumption being that I’m there for more than wrestling while you’ve showed up for a proper match. Needless to say, you would quickly show me the error of my ways and essentially use me as a rag doll, slap me around, put me in a variety of holds, humiliate me and then make me worship and serve you as the absolute Amazonian Goddess that you are.???? 

I think you got this!!

On 5/4/2021 at 4:04 PM, SoIntoYou said:

I love this scenario!!  I think I’ve mentioned my fondness for wrestling at least a dozen times here on the forum lol. It dates waaay back to the GLOW/WWE era!  Let’s make our fantasies come true-I’m gonna kick your a$$!!!! ??? 

16 hours ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

I love this scenario!!  I think I’ve mentioned my fondness for wrestling at least a dozen times here on the forum lol. It dates waaay back to the GLOW/WWE era!  Let’s make our fantasies come true-I’m gonna kick your a$$!!!! ??? 

YES! I’m glad we’ll both be able to play through some of our fantasies. 
I was just thinking to myself “would Mistress Von Dietz come up with a new wrestling persona and name given the chance?” , but then I realized that Mistress Von Dietz would already make a pretty bad-ass wrestler name. 

Your personal trainer outfit was pretty spot on during our last session, so I can’t wait to see what you’d bust out for a wrestling themed session. I can only imagine...for now. ?

I’ll leave it up to you to come up with a suitable wrestler name for me and I suppose my outfit, or lack thereof, has already been decided upon. House rules. ?

As I think about this scenario more, I can’t help but get more specific and think about what holds and scenarios I would enjoy/dread being placed in. Naturally, any pins, smothering and scissorholds would be a joy, but could I handle being put in a Camel Clutch or survive a Boston Crab for very long?

Mistress Von Dietz, is there a wrestling move or hold that you’ve been dying to try on a willing sub? I’d love to know what they are.

Regardless, I have the feeling that I had better start stretching a lot now in preparation. ?

On 5/16/2021 at 1:15 PM, SoIntoYou said:

As I think about this scenario more, I can’t help but get more specific and think about what holds and scenarios I would enjoy/dread being placed in. Naturally, any pins, smothering and scissorholds would be a joy, but could I handle being put in a Camel Clutch or survive a Boston Crab for very long?

Mistress Von Dietz, is there a wrestling move or hold that you’ve been dying to try on a willing sub? I’d love to know what they are.

Regardless, I have the feeling that I had better start stretching a lot now in preparation. ?

Wow! The Boston Crab! Haven't heard of that in years.

On 5/10/2021 at 10:35 PM, SoIntoYou said:

YES! I’m glad we’ll both be able to play through some of our fantasies. 
I was just thinking to myself “would Mistress Von Dietz come up with a new wrestling persona and name given the chance?” , but then I realized that Mistress Von Dietz would already make a pretty bad-ass wrestler name. 

Your personal trainer outfit was pretty spot on during our last session, so I can’t wait to see what you’d bust out for a wrestling themed session. I can only imagine...for now. ?

I’ll leave it up to you to come up with a suitable wrestler name for me and I suppose my outfit, or lack thereof, has already been decided upon. House rules. ?

I loved that you wound up in basically half of my wrestling outfit ? 

This should definitely continue to be a thing, after I kick your ass!! 

On 5/19/2021 at 10:40 AM, SoIntoYou said:

HA! Yes..it’s a classic. Here are a few demonstrations of this move by some lovely ladies for anyone that is unfamiliar with this wrestling move:

THIS IS EXACTLY THE KIND OF WRESTLING I GREW UP WATCHING!!!

Obsessed.  

I suggest you book a bit later in the eve, so the neighbors aren’t around to hear you scream. ?

On 5/23/2021 at 11:44 PM, Mistress Von Dietz said:

I loved that you wound up in basically half of my wrestling outfit ? 

This should definitely continue to be a thing, after I kick your ass!! 

Haha. OMG...I almost forgot that you made me squeeze into the top that you wore for my workout session. So deliciously humiliating.  
I’ve actually lost quite a few pounds since my last visit too so I’d be even more willing to wear ANYTHING you’d like me to.