Question for Mistress Kang

whiplash

There was an artist in the sitting on the curb in Shenzhen that could write any name in English or Chinese as signatures for you. He wrote it backwards so you could read it in a mirror and even backwards *and* upside down so you could read it from the other side of the paper when held up to the light! I wrote my name in English and Chinese for him and it took about 5 minutes and cost about 3 bucks for him to give me 15 different signatures. This was my favorite although I do have 3 others that I really like ;-)

• 3 weeks later...
There was an artist in the sitting on the curb in Shenzhen that could write any name in English or Chinese as signatures for you. He wrote it backwards so you could read it in a mirror and even backwards *and* upside down so you could read it from the other side of the paper when held up to the light! I wrote my name in English and Chinese for him and it took about 5 minutes and cost about 3 bucks for him to give me 15 different signatures. This was my favorite although I do have 3 others that I really like ;-)

Dear Mistress Kang,

Thank You for sharing such an interesting tale. I hope You share the other signatures with us at some point in time.

whip