Breathplay and other forms of torture

Breathplay seems to an area that more and more people are exploring. As a novice to fetish play, I've only experience very light breathplay. Has anyone else (subs and mistresses) explored breathplay and what do they think of it. There are the simple hand over mouth, smotheing or arm around the neck; however, as anyone explored further such as gas masks. rebreathers, latex covers.

Does the fortress have any gas masks or rebreathers?

Also, I recall reading about a humble on the forums. Does anyone know if the fortress has a humbler and, if yes, had the pleasure of experiencing one.

Breathplay seems to an area that more and more people are exploring. As a novice to fetish play, I've only experience very light breathplay. Has anyone else (subs and mistresses) explored breathplay and what do they think of it. There are the simple hand over mouth, smotheing or arm around the neck; however, as anyone explored further such as gas masks. rebreathers, latex covers.

Does the fortress have any gas masks or rebreathers?

Also, I recall reading about a humble on the forums. Does anyone know if the fortress has a humbler and, if yes, had the pleasure of experiencing one.

Yep, there is a Humbler in the Pink Room. It will bring you to your knees.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mistress Kang

Is there an "electric humbler"?

Yes we have the electric humbler, the difference is it has points where leads can be attached and generate electro! Best is when I hook it up to the neat blue torture box on the Pink Room wall. Stunning responses! HAHAHA

Guest Mistress Kang

What's a Humbler? Sounds like something I might need.

For you woffyboy, the humbler is an old bitter sexless woman draped in black with a thick wooden ruler she keeps in her sleeve...

Guest Mistress Kang

I haven't done much breath play, other than smothering, because I'm not sure how far I'm willing to take it. If it goes too easy, then maybe it loses it appeal, but to trust someone to take it far enough to get that experience but not take it too far is a difficult proposition.

Yes this is true, but there's also been times when the unexpected happens and is not something you'd ever have been able to plan...

• 1 month later...

Yes this is true, but there's also been times when the unexpected happens and is not something you'd ever have been able to plan...

Well said Mistress Kang. Sometimes you will never if you will like it or not if you don't give it a try. And all of the Fortress Mistress are trustworthy and respectful if a sub doesn't agree with a scene or such.