Kidnapping & interrogation

Sam1992

They definitely can.  If you've ever read my fiction posts, they're always about non-consensual consent.  As are my sessions.  But I've never been that interested in al fresco captive taking.  For one thing the logistics aren't worth the pay-off.  And with covid, even at this late stage, any sort of outdoor activity needs to be seriously reassessed for risk/reward. 

I'm more into in-house scenes.  That is - to be someplace for a normal reason and find that something nefarious is waiting.  For instance...

You need a clean bill of health to be able to return to your office after a year of quarantine.  Specifically, you need a positive psychological evaluation after all that time of limited interaction.  Your company has hired FF Investigations to perform these evaluations.  Your written test was a little sketchy, suggesting some rather dark fantasies.  They hack your computer and find all those fetish pictures, website links... Pretty pervy.  But in addition to providing standard psychological evaluations FFI experiments with mind control, psychological conditioning and "owns" its own submissives...

FF sees the opportunity.  They'll give you a clean bill of health.  But only if you submit to them completely.  Otherwise no.  Suddenly your psych eval involves a locked room down a darkened hallway with no way out and no one able to find you until FF are satisfied.  If they ever are.

Interrogation?  I like interrogations with no answer.  So that it's up to the interrogator to believe you rather than for you to tell them what they need to know.  In this case they could demand the name of any Mistress you are seeing.  Because you won't be seeing them anymore.  You belong to FF now.  You seem VERY turn on by this experience so it's hard for them to believe you don't have a Mistress somewhere.  But she deserves to be told that you have "decided" to participate in psychological conditioning and mind control experiments at FFI and cannot be exposed to any other ... milder... form of dominance.

You could also be tortured until you agree to sing a consent form agreeing to essentially become the mind control toy of FFI.  It could be a blank sheet  of paper with just a place to sign at the bottom.  You won't even know what you're agreeing to....  But this allows you to control the ending - just as you would by giving information in an interrogation.

And so on....

Just think of anything you HAVE to do, places you HAVE to go - doctors, dentists, job interviews.... And imagine someone else waiting behind the door with a very different agenda from yours.

Finding the right roleplay skills will not be a problem at FF.