Mask Free Sessions Now Available

Please email [email protected] to book your mask free session.

We have received our COVID-19 vaccinations and patiently waited well beyond the two week mark post second dose. We want to see your faces again!

These sessions, like all our sessions require the client passes standard thermal and SPO2 screening, arrives wearing a mask and keeps it on until they enter playroom. 

All of our sessions are conducted with a 30 minute buffer before and after the session for UV irradiation and HOCl/NaOH fogging of the playroom to ensure the safety of all of our clients. This strategy has been successful to date and is non-negotiable.

*SEE* you all soon ?

Dear Mistress Kang,

Yet again, I'm blown away that among all the other way's You're awesome, You're also a wise and conscientious entrepreneur!

I'm er... tickled to death... that you're still out there and have survived the insanity.

I know it's been AGESl, and I'm long overdue for some torment at the Fortress.   But the countdown has begun :)  

I remember each of the wonderful sessions i've had there fondly and vividly. 

Now if they'd just remove the mandatory 2 week quarantine coming back into Canada, I'll be on my way down!   (and I'm double vaxed too :) )

Fondly (fondlely? :)  )

TickleBrat

• 6 months later...